Bolt - PathPlayer remove the menu to select the language

Bolt - PathPlayer remove the menu to select the language Dear friends, I used DVDFab Decrypter to back up the movie BOLT (Brazil), Regions 1, 3, 4 and 5. This DVD has a lot crap in the structure and the system seems wrong to have more than 55GB. Decrypter clean part of the structure, but removes the menu to select the language. It was necessary to use the AnyDVD trial (bleaargh!) And cleaning the structure (which continued very dirty) with FixVTS, VobBlanker and PGCEdit. Follows the IFO files of the DVD. DVDFab is best! (Sorry my bad english) PS: The zip file has a 7zip file inside.

Extra info:

The menu above is the first menu for select the language for main menu.

In message above the forum removed my lines break, sorry.

Sorry I can’t help you as I haven’t used the free stuff in years but DVDFAB Platinum version 5.2.5.0 had no problems with this movie in any mode

Try increasing the depth of the PathPlayer scan. I have it set for 480 seconds and 10 VOBUs. It takes longer but may be more accurate with some DVDs. Try 10 or fewer, you can always set it back to 30 for faster scans on non-problem discs.

My settings for the PathPlayer are:

300 seconds and 4 vobus.

I do not think this is the problem.

Something similar has happened with “Get Smart”

[

[B]DVDFab 6.0.2.2 (June 26, 2009):[/B]

* New: DVDFab will exit silently when using "/CLOSE" command line if copy process succeeds.
* New: Updated language files.
* Fix: Registration problem in last version 6.0.2.0 on certain systems. 

DVDFab “DVD to DVD”:

* Fix: A PathPlayer problem that playable content be removed in certain cases.

](http://www.cdfreaks.com/adcodes/avangate-redirect.php?p=dvdfab)

This new update fixes the problem???

[QUOTE=Dark-Man;2298643]

This new update fixes the problem???[/QUOTE]

Try it, and maybe you can tell us!

OC

:slight_smile:

Answer useless.

Developers can anticipate the answer?