Bogus Data

vbimport

I am having troublw trying to copy Capote and Hostel. I I am using the latest version of AnyDVD along with 1 Click Dvd. The message I get on 1 Click is: ERROR: VTS_12_).IFO contains bogus data and can’t be repaired. Anyone else either have this problem or even better, have solved this problem? Thanks in advance for any help with this.
Jim

You need to state exactly what version of AnyDVD you’re using. Only stating “latest” won’t get you the help you’re looking for. Both Capote and Hostel should be no problem with the newest version of AnyDVD which is AnyDVD 5.9.6.1 Also try using CloneDVD and AnyDVD and you should be able to back up either title.

I didn’t have success with Copote also and I kniw some friend didn’t too of course at the time I useed only older version of AnyDVD then I gave up.

@ whithed,

Welcome to the Forum.

As suggest by Forum Member dmp31 to prevent any confusion always stated the version number of the software programs you are using to make your backup copies of Commercial DVD Movie Titles.

Suggest using the “AnyDVD Ripper” when you experience problems using the AnyDVD- 1 Click software combination.

Below is an exact direct quotation from the AnyDVD history change log and explains the AnyDVD Ripper function.

“New: Added “AnyDVD Ripper”. This little tool repairs defective DVDs while copying them to your hard disk. It can be started from the menu of the AnyDVD fox icon. It can be started as a stand-alone application from the start menu as well, so it can be used even if AnyDVD is not registered and the trial period has expired. It is identical to FixVTS (http://www.videohelp.com/~FixVTS/) but instead of fixing problems “in place” it copies the files to your hard disk directly from the source DVD. It fixes the problems while the files are copied. Some DVDs, which have severe mastering defects e.g., “Menace II Society” R1 (US) can now be copied with all DVD copy tools (elby CloneDVD, DVDShrink, etc.) Many thanks to the author of FixVTS!”

Best Regards,
bjkg

I had same problem with 2 different movies ,i use anyDvd 6.0.8.0 and 1click dvd copy ver.4.2.1.2 I had all the buttons except DL checked and when i unchecked all it copyed the movies just fine …