BMG: "All CDs will be protected and you are a filthy pirate"

i 'll second most of the things mentioned above, and i 'm just gonna say sth. Isn’t it a shame to be force fed products by the eMpTyV? I have to import almost every album that i get, at a higher price, just because it’s not your uncompromising wrongly spelled christina - oooh look at my boobs anguilera, or eminem — oh mama was not good when i was a boy - and i 'm a 30yr old whining ? that’s your mainstream music ? i thought that music was about liberating people and elevating them to a higher plane. Not waking the lowest of human emotions and feeding on from them. Hollywood & the big 5 invade our privacy, bribe politicians, create fake bublegum actors and musicians. Then they go on and make assumptions about every cdr being sold being illegaly used to copy music ? what a nice generalization. moronic to say the least. If the recording industry dies - well i have only one thing to say. Good ridance…

Fuk BMG, Sony,ect… Don’t buy any pop or big band-MTV-playin-bull. Buy underground and spread it around. Most underground artists would be happy there music is being heard. These big record corp’s are shoving crap down your throat and your fighting to “stick it to the man” by getting past they’re copy protections. Fuk em. The underground was doing great in the 90’s but the big companys bought them out. There is so much out there to hear, good stuff too. Buy underground and spread it around.