BluFab 9.1.3.5 for Windows is out (March 17, 2014)

Yeah they still have 2 websites, dvdfab.cn/jp and blufab.cn/jp

The same thing happened to me. I clicked register and entered my old login information and everything reactivated.

[QUOTE=iceman498;2722733]I just installed the new BluFab 9.1.3.5 & its telling me to purchase, I am a lifetime member & have purchased DVD Fab way back in the day. I tried the support website & its not working. If you have the new support site I would appreciate, I need to contact them to get this straight.

Thank you,

Ray[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that information Love Renee

I just tried to used Blu fab and after it read the disk and I tried to copy it rejected the disk and gave an error message saying it would not work. Copied disk on DVD Fab 9 ok.

[QUOTE=mdfergus;2722770]I just tried to used Blu fab and after it read the disk and I tried to copy it rejected the disk and gave an error message saying it would not work. Copied disk on DVD Fab 9 ok.[/QUOTE]

Post the required logs at the BluFab forum for help.

I’m a novice so I’m not sure how to post the logs.

[QUOTE=mdfergus;2722770]I just tried to used Blu fab and after it read the disk and I tried to copy it rejected the disk and gave an error message saying it would not work. Copied disk on DVD Fab 9 ok.[/QUOTE]
Try a different blank disc, and make sure you did not use DVD9 if you did , you need a dual layer disc to copy to. If you compressed the data to DVD5 then see if you have over 4.3gb of data, if that’s the case you need to do it again, with a smaller output, in the General setting of Fab 9.

Let me clearify. I was trying to decript the disk and it would not do that. I never got to copying to a blank disk.The movie was American Hustle.

[QUOTE=mdfergus;2722843]Let me clearify. I was trying to decript the disk and it would not do that. I never got to copying to a blank disk.The movie was American Hustle.[/QUOTE]
New movie, the program most probably needs an update

American Hustle can be done with DVDFab Version 5.3.2.0

[QUOTE=bean55;2722847]American Hustle can be done with DVDFab Version 5.3.2.0[/QUOTE]
Wow bean55, that’s an oldie but goodie.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2722848]Wow bean55, that’s an oldie but goodie.;)[/QUOTE]

Sometimes old is best, although it doesn’t always feel like that for me! :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

THanks everyone. I will wait on the next update.

I have the same problem. My lifetime registration is not carrying over to BluFab.

And here you go, a new update

[QUOTE=alan1476;2722848]Wow bean55, that’s an oldie but goodie.;)[/QUOTE]

Sure is
It can still backup 99% of all DVD’s :iagree: :bigsmile: