BluFab 9.1.3.5 for Windows is out (March 17, 2014)

vbimport

New! BluFab 9.1.3.5 for Windows is out!

http://blufab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=BLUFAB

BluFab 9.1.3.5 for Windows (March 17, 2014)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to some reasons, we have rebranded DVDFab into BluFab, you will get identical or even better features and functionalities. Thanks again for your continuous support! Stay with us, and we will not let you down!

BluFab 9.1.3.5 is out:
Added option to output two audio tracks (HD and non-HD) from one HD audio track for Blu-ray Ripper;
Fixed Blu-ray 3D choppy playback problem on PS3 for Blu-ray Copy;
Fixed a problem that lifetime licenses were registered as expired in certain cases;
Improved user experience of setting output size in Ripper products;
Fixed a problem that the output aspect ratio is incorrect when converting certain video files in Converter products.

Thanks for the Link WeeHappyPixie

Sure hope the logo does not get changed

I know DVD is dead, but blufab? It still does standard dvd’s? Who does blu-ray back-ups? The blank blu-rays cost a fortune.

Its just a name the program is the same, if not better. Its only a name.:slight_smile:

Well, thank god. :slight_smile: I also hope the logo didnt change.

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2722617]I know DVD is dead, but blufab? It still does standard dvd’s? Who does blu-ray back-ups? The blank blu-rays cost a fortune.[/QUOTE]
Many of us no longer backup our movies to blank discs. I backup all my blu-rays and DVD’s to my network hard drives.

[QUOTE=Senor Bag;2722621]Many of us no longer backup our movies to blank discs. I backup all my blu-rays and DVD’s to my network hard drives.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like a smart idea. You must need a really big HDD to do that. I would rip all my dvd and blu-rays to a back-up HDD, but i can imagine the huge amount of TB’s i would need. My movie collection is huge. So not really economical to do it that way.

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2722623] So not really economical to do it that way.[/QUOTE]

That depends on how you backup…if you convert to another format,there’s much less space needed,while quality still can be great…:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2722623]Sounds like a smart idea. You must need a really big HDD to do that. I would rip all my dvd and blu-rays to a back-up HDD, but i can imagine the huge amount of TB’s i would need. My movie collection is huge. So not really economical to do it that way.[/QUOTE]
It’s actually less expensive to backup movies to a high quality hard drive. For example, 50 Verbatim DL discs (8.5 GB) give you 425 GB’s of space. I just checked and found that 50 Verbatim DL discs sell for about $55.99.

I can buy a 4 TB Western Digital Hard Drive for about $179.00.

It’s far less expensive to backup to hard drives.

Of course, when I did backup my DVD’s to discs, I only used Verbatim.

Thanks WeeHappyPixie. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to [B]some reasons[/B], we have rebranded DVDFab into BluFab, you will get identical or even better features and functionalities. Thanks again for your continuous support! Stay with us, and we will not let you down!

I’m sorry did l miss last Month’s meeting. Due to Some Reason. Sounds like a Hostile Takeover We who use Standard DVD’s are not Impressed and trust me on this we are a lot more then you think. I bought and used DVDFab. Well then again it won’t be long before the name changes to McFab cause l hear McDonalds is expanding in Business.

Just Saying
Jeannie

[QUOTE=altitude;2722685]IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to [B]some reasons[/B], we have rebranded DVDFab into BluFab, you will get identical or even better features and functionalities. Thanks again for your continuous support! Stay with us, and we will not let you down!

I’m sorry did l miss last Month’s meeting. Due to Some Reason. Sounds like a Hostile Takeover We who use Standard DVD’s are not Impressed and trust me on this we are a lot more then you think. I bought and used DVDFab. Well then again it won’t be long before the name changes to McFab cause l hear McDonalds is expanding in Business.

Just Saying
Jeannie[/QUOTE]

I sort of like the new name, its brings the product up to date as to its functions, when DVDFab was first introduced there was no Bluray.

I sort of like the new name :disagree:

No you don’t Alan and l can prove it. Show me once where you call it by name BluFab You still say DVDFab like the rest of us. I checked your posts on this subject and you only posted twice but never called it by it’s new name. You on the other hand did call it DVDFab. Ok l have no got it out of the open and will stop and move on.:iagree:

[QUOTE=altitude;2722716]I sort of like the new name :disagree:

No you don’t Alan and l can prove it. Show me once where you call it by name BluFab You still say DVDFab like the rest of us. I checked your posts on this subject and you only posted twice but never called it by it’s new name. You on the other hand did call it DVDFab. Ok l have no got it out of the open and will stop and move on.:iagree:[/QUOTE]

I will make sure to use its proper name from now on, I like it, and I think its the right move.:doh: BLUFAB from now on, DVD Fab is just another name, but to me its BLUFAB forever. LOL:confused:

[QUOTE=altitude;2722685]Sounds like a Hostile Takeover We who use Standard DVD’s are not Impressed and trust me on this we are a lot more then you think.[/QUOTE] BluFab still supports standard DVDs so what’s the problem? :confused:

I still call it DVDFab platinum. lol lol

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2722731]I still call it DVDFab platinum. lol lol[/QUOTE]

You can call it what you wish but I can only call it, BLUFAB, altitude made a new rule.:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=WeeHappyPixie;2722562]New! BluFab 9.1.3.5 for Windows is out!

http://blufab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=BLUFAB

BluFab 9.1.3.5 for Windows (March 17, 2014)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to some reasons, we have rebranded DVDFab into BluFab, you will get identical or even better features and functionalities. Thanks again for your continuous support! Stay with us, and we will not let you down!

BluFab 9.1.3.5 is out:
Added option to output two audio tracks (HD and non-HD) from one HD audio track for Blu-ray Ripper;
Fixed Blu-ray 3D choppy playback problem on PS3 for Blu-ray Copy;
Fixed a problem that lifetime licenses were registered as expired in certain cases;
Improved user experience of setting output size in Ripper products;
Fixed a problem that the output aspect ratio is incorrect when converting certain video files in Converter products.[/QUOTE]

I just installed the new BluFab 9.1.3.5 & its telling me to purchase, I am a lifetime member & have purchased DVD Fab way back in the day. I tried the support website & its not working. If you have the new support site I would appreciate, I need to contact them to get this straight.

Thank you,

Ray

dvdfab or blufab :slight_smile: im just glad its still around and for a very long time to come i hope. :iagree: