Blueray

vbimport

What is the hold up with Elby Clone DVD2 Blu-ray option?
Has anyone heard anything. Pretty soon the regular DVD format will be a thing of the past, yet I’ve had the Blu-ray option greyed out for over a year. Did they give up?

[QUOTE=Brianbear;2690534]What is the hold up with Elby Clone DVD2 Blu-ray option?
Has anyone heard anything. Pretty soon the regular DVD format will be a thing of the past, yet I’ve had the Blu-ray option greyed out for over a year. Did they give up?[/QUOTE]

And why haven’t you directly email and contact Slysoft? This is a user forum and not a developer forum. The software they were creating was called Slyce. And also if you have Anydvd HD you already have that BD option to start with. Rip to Image and then use Imgburn to burn back the iso to a BD-R media and you have a working copy. How hard was that? All you have to do was register on the Slysoft forum and read up about it. But this only works if you have BD writer otherwise you need to upgrade to start BD writing.

Sorry for the mistake. I was just looking for help with this question

Asking questions here in the forums is not a mistake Brianbear. Normally we respond in a polite manner, even if we do not know the answer.

What [B]is[/B] a mistake is coolcolors’ rude response!

[B]Official Moderation Warning.[/B]
Lose the snark [B]coolcolors[/B]. I’m tired of your attitude and condescension towards newcomers here. If you cannot abide by that, do [B]not[/B] post in the Newbie forum again.

[QUOTE=Brianbear;2690534]What is the hold up with Elby Clone DVD2 Blu-ray option?
Has anyone heard anything. Pretty soon the regular DVD format will be a thing of the past, yet I’ve had the Blu-ray option greyed out for over a year. Did they give up?[/QUOTE]

If the blu-ray is greyed out then you do not have license for hd -unless you never used new license sent to you when you upgraded to anydvd-hd.