BlueRay disc types

vbimport

I found this article in wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blu-ray_Disc_recordable but I cannot understand, version 1 of BD-RE is single layer, version 2 is dual layer? Version 4 is definitely BD-RE X layer but the first 3 versions what type are they? In other words what version is BD-RE dual layer? Is it version 2 or 3? Single layer what version?

Just read it carefully.

There are four versions of Blu-ray Disc Recordable Erasable (BD-RE) and three versions of Blu-ray Disc Recordable (BD-R).

[QUOTE=chef;2715086]Just read it carefully.[/QUOTE]
I have read it carefully but I do not get it, what’s why I opened this thread. What version is BD-RE Dual Layer? Did you get it for sure? If yes, then please tell me…

Probably you havent understood the meaning of carefully…
It’s all explained there.

[QUOTE=chef;2718727]Probably you havent understood the meaning of carefully…
It’s all explained there.[/QUOTE]Probably you are playing with me. I said that I cannot understand, something I do not know, something I cannot understand, that’s why I am asking. Tell me what is going on if you want to help.

Just don’t make the same mistake I did and buy BDXL discs.:disagree:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2718782]Just don’t make the same mistake I did and buy BDXL discs.:disagree:[/QUOTE]
What’s wrong with BDXL discs?

Their price? :cool:

[QUOTE=pepst;2720116]Their price? :cool:[/QUOTE]

Bingo.:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=pepst;2720116]Their price? :cool:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=alan1476;2720127]Bingo.:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
To be honest, I do not have a BD Recording device…!!!

Now I bought a few spindles of these and they are just fine, I have not had 1 coaster yet, only about on my 20th burn though.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2720158]Now I bought a few spindles of these and they are just fine, I have not had 1 coaster yet, only about on my 20th burn though.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-Thats-Printable-Blu-ray-25GB-4x-blank-BD-R-Blank-Disc-4X-Media-25GB-/301019396000?pt=US_CD_DVD_Blu_ray_Discs&hash=item46162777a0[/QUOTE]What interested you in those discs? What’s the MID?

[QUOTE=Stereodude;2720174]What interested you in those discs? What’s the MID?[/QUOTE]

I am not really that knowledgeable about Bluray discs, as you can tell from me buying BDXL discs, and thinking they would fit my needs. I actually just took a shot on these because they were 1USD each and held 22GBs. I usually compress my blurays that I burn to 18 to 20gbs so they all fit and the outcome in 720P is excellent, maybe to the extreme Videophile its not as good as 1080P but to me its fine. And Like I said, these are MIJ, and I think are excellent quality if you are willing to spend 1USD for a blank disc.