Blue-Shift and Securom

vbimport

Hi again… I learned my Blue-Shift is Securom 4.42.00 protected. But at old times i could run it by a CloneCD image properly (without DPM). Do you know why?..

Here it’s topology data (showing it isn’t protected :()

DPM data is really required for this image??? (Im using Alcohol %120)…

For this securom version you don’t need a any dpm data. Just use the securom profile.

Thank you very much kalas. Do you know where can i learn dpm required protections and their versions from?..

[QUOTE=Exthermor;2151437]Do you know where can i learn dpm required protections and their versions from?..[/QUOTE]From cdfreaks forum search function :wink:

SecuROM:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f18/securom-games-you-cant-copy-please-read-55007/
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f52/securom-discussion-54425/
et al.

Starforce, CD/DVD cops: all versions
ProtectDISC: all CD versions

Ah thanks Terramex

Starforce, CD/DVD cops: all versions
ProtectDISC: all CD versions
and Securom “4.8 and newer” (if i learned true :))

If possible i want to ask a different topic here too to don’t start a unnecessary thread in forum:

For CDs minimum dpm reading speed is better but why max speed is better for DVDs? My FIFA Manager 07 DVD is Securom7 protected. I backed up it with slowest and fastest dpm reading speeds. Game starting, loading and playing speeds are the same (I used chronometer ;)) (Thanks to DT+Y.A.S.U). My reader is ASUS. Can you explain please whats are real difference? Or that rule is not true for every readers?..

I made ISO, BIN/CUE and NRG images from Blue Shift (securom 4.42.00) by MagicISO. BIN/CUE and NRG images working with emulation perfectly. But ISO image isn’t working with any method.

I know NRG includes subchannel datas. Image works of course.
And ISO doesn’t include subchannel datas. Image not works of course.

But i don’t think BIN/CUE includes subchannel datas. Why is it working too?

(On Alcohol I select Securom profile and program doesn’t support BIN/CUE formats. But when i unselect reading sub channel datas, it supports BIN/CUE. And securom image is working)…