Blue screen of death

ok guys i keep getting a blue screen of death on my other machine, i have tried to find the file it says is missing but cant.

the file in questiion is for a netgear :- wg11tnd5.sys it screw up the machine evdery few hours or so.

Have you tried to reinstall the netgear app?

i dont have the disk and it installed automatically to xp then it worked fine for a few days but…

So it’s included on the XP disc? If so then the file you need should be on that disc.

looks about sheepishly dont have the disk, is there a place you can download it from?

[QUOTE=voradore;2128407]ok guys i keep getting a blue screen of death on my other machine, i have tried to find the file it says is missing but cant.

the file in questiion is for a netgear :- wg11tnd5.sys it screw up the machine evdery few hours or so.[/QUOTE]

It would be helpful if you told us what netgear hardware your referring to?? If you said it was from the windows cd/dvd that should be where you should get it. If you don’t have the cd/dvd then we can’t help cause you must own the product for us to help you. You didn’t tell us what O/S your using as well. Your asking for lots of help but being to general in the specs department?

[quote=voradore;2128413]…looks about sheepishly dont have the disk, is there a place you can download it from?[/quote]http://kbserver.netgear.com/