Blue ray player software for my pc

any other programs besides powerdvd, windvd, Theater Media3…I am looking for another alternatives to play blue ray on my pc… thanks

[QUOTE=c2k1;2269473]any other programs besides powerdvd, windvd, Theater Media3…I am looking for another alternatives to play blue ray on my pc… thanks[/QUOTE]

Well other than those three, you can try out MPC-HC, VLC, and even WMP 11. However, the three you mentioned all can navigate thru Bluray menus, while the three I mentioned cannot.
MPC-HC and WMP 11 does play m2ts files pretty crisp though, and MPC-HC can actually allow you to jump from one m2ts to another thru ‘their’ menu.

Of the 3 which support Bluray menus has anyone done a comparison of features?

My current interest is playback after ripping. Which of these can just play ISO images vs playing directly from files in a folder?

[QUOTE=MBK;2269621]Well other than those three, you can try out MPC-HC, VLC, and even WMP 11. However, the three you mentioned all can navigate thru Bluray menus, while the three I mentioned cannot.
MPC-HC and WMP 11 does play m2ts files pretty crisp though, and MPC-HC can actually allow you to jump from one m2ts to another thru ‘their’ menu.[/QUOTE]