Blue Ray copies in foreign language

I just downloaded the trial version of DVD Fab Hd. It copies Blue Ray DVD’s to my hard drive with no problem. However, the language is not in English, which I speak well. The audio seems to be in French or some other foreign language, which I do not speak at all. Any suggestions?

Your disc contain DTS hd audio which can’t be decoded as a file. Create Iso image and play it as a real disc to access english audio. To do so mount iso with power iso or similar program. (google it)

By the way which movie it is?

Two movies that I purchased. Iron Man and Benjamin Buttons. If I create an ISO file, what can I do with it? I have Adobe Elements 7, which will burn blue ray discs, I’m trying to create a file that Adobe Elements will burn to blue ray disc. I can use the file created by DVD Fab HD, but like I said the audio is in French.

Also, with Adobe Elements 7 or any other DVD authoring software, do you know if there is a way to work with an ISO file to edit it and burn?

Once you create iso file and you have mounted it with power iso or similar program. It will function as a real disc with everything intact.

OK. This is rather new to me. I have been able to create a iso file but what do you mean mount it with a power iso?

When you mount disc image it fools OS thinking it is real disc and that exactly we need to do here.

To do so download Power iso (google it up to get a copy)
Install program with all defaults and restart computer.
Locate iso image you have created left click on it and go under where it says “power iso” look for mounting option and click on it.
That is all know you iso image file will appear as disc in computer and windows expolrer.
Start your player and enjoy english track.

To avoid any mistake in Iso image. Let Fab built it.

OK, here is what I have done. I installed a program DaemonTools which will create a virtual drive. I mounted the iso file in the virtual drive and it plays it plays in English, but the original iso file I created with AnyDVD also plays in English. Problem is, when I drag the m2ts file from the virtual drive to my desktop to play the file with PowerDVD, it still plays in French.

[QUOTE=nitetymme;2281980]OK, here is what I have done. I installed a program DaemonTools which will create a virtual drive. I mounted the iso file in the virtual drive and it plays it plays in English, but the original iso file I created with AnyDVD also plays in English. Problem is, when I drag the m2ts file from the virtual drive to my desktop to play the file with PowerDVD, it still plays in French.[/QUOTE]

The only authoring program I’m familiar with is DVD-Lab Pro, and it cannot handle ISO files - DVDs (or their files) must be in VOB format…

I would expect that authoring programs for Blu-Ray are even scarcer, and probably do less than DVD-Lab will…

All I can suggest at this point is to wait until Fengtao updates the Blu-Ray portion of the program…if DTS still can’t be isolated and converted to a file, the option may exist to not include it in the rip, allowing the software to deal with the more conventional Dolby tracks that are left, and allowing you to access the English audio m2ts file.

OC

:slight_smile:

OK, here is what I have done. I installed a program DaemonTools which will create a virtual drive. I mounted the iso file in the virtual drive and it plays it plays in English, but the original iso file I created with AnyDVD also plays in English. Problem is, when I drag the m2ts file from the virtual drive to my desktop to play the file with PowerDVD, it still plays in French.

Whenever you play individual file such as m2ts you will not hear DTS HD Audio. In this case it is english. There is no workaround. You have to play as orginal disc in order for player to decode it. When you play as a file it skips to next track which it can decode therefore you are hearing french.

Solution play as whole disc.

Maybe what I am trying to do can’t be done. I have a program called Adobe Premiere Elements 7. It is a DVD authoring program. With it I can import my video files from my video camera and create Blue Ray DVD’s.

It will also import video files from a DVD and allow me to edit, and recreate another DVD with it. It will also work with Blue Ray DVD’s… When I Rip a Blue Ray Disc to my hard drive, a M2TS file is created.

With this file I can import into Adobe Premiere Elements to copy to another Blue Ray DVD. However, the M2TS file is in French. When I create an ISO file, it plays in English, but Adobe Premiere does not work with ISO files.

I only have this problem with Blue Ray discs. Any further suggestions?