Blu Ray

vbimport

What I would like to know, is when is Fab DVD brining out a version that can deal with Blu Ray DVDs? Their latest DVD Fab says it is a HD decrypter whatever that means. It certainly will not even read any Blu Ray DVD I try it with. I have written many times to DVD Fab asking when it will suport Bly Ray. All they say again and again is “Please wait”. hey will not give any idea of how long… :confused:

Will " pretty please" wait patiently, help?..:slight_smile:
Why don’t you try AnyDVD HD for now… It’s Trialware…
I don’t have AnyDVD ,so don’t know much about it,and can’t comment on it…

They most probaly won’t say because BlueRay keeps moving the goalposts and I cannot blame them.

something like this was asked by another member 1 day ago. Here is the link to the thread http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-doesnt-see-blu-ray-dvd-drive-249064/ Also read the other links in my post for that thread. You will find your answer in them.

[QUOTE=t0nee1;2098146]Will " pretty please" wait patiently, help?..:slight_smile:
Why don’t you try AnyDVD HD for now… It’s Trialware…
I don’t have AnyDVD ,so don’t know much about it,and can’t comment on it…[/QUOTE]
Just one thing, AnyDVDHD will only rip Blu-ray discs but, won’t burn it to a BD-R disc. And yes, you can use the blu-ray disc image and play it in your pc using PowerDVD 7 Ultra. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=clivepot;2098146]

It certainly will not even read any Blu Ray DVD I try it with. I have written many times to DVD Fab asking when it will suport Bly Ray.
[/QUOTE]
I think it’s a BD+ issue…I believe DVDFab will not recognize BD+ protected titles…just a guess of course :smiley: