Blu Ray which to choose?

vbimport

Good afternoon staff,

I would like to help one of you to choose which of these recorders blu ray is best:

LG WH14NS40

Pioneer BDR-207DBK

Liteon IHBS212

[QUOTE=RockmanX;2639784]Good afternoon staff,

I would like to help one of you to choose which of these recorders blu ray is best:

[B]LG WH14NS40[/B]

[B]Pioneer BDR-207DBK[/B]

[B]Liteon IHBS212[/B][/QUOTE]

Where it the help then?

[QUOTE=chef;2639888]Where it the help then?[/QUOTE]
I guess he rather wanted help on which drive to choose from this list.

Remember that English is not everyone’s native language, including you an me - as one can see from your post :bigsmile:

Shouldnt he mention that then??

[QUOTE=RockmanX;2639784]Good afternoon staff,

[B]LG WH14NS40[/B]

[B]Pioneer BDR-207DBK[/B]

[B]Liteon IHBS212[/B][/QUOTE]

My first choice would be the [B]Pioneer[/B], if you cant find it, then get the [B]LG[/B].

I’m sorry I’m using Google Translator to be able to communicate with you, I was told that this is the best forum for this sort of thing and they are all people who like to help

[QUOTE=RockmanX;2639911]I’m sorry I’m using Google Translator to be able to communicate with you, I was told that this is the best forum for this sort of thing and they are all people who like to help[/QUOTE]

Correct, this is the best place for optical drives.

The recorder from LG I mentioned, he is presenting a problem? I can get it without problems?

Pioneer has a great reputation on optical drives back when they were making DVD burners and now they continue that way with blu-ray burner.
LG also makes very good drives, but i dont expect to see many media that are able to reach speeds of 14x (on blu-ray)

[QUOTE=vroom;2639931]Pioneer has a great reputation on optical drives back when they were making DVD burners and now they continue that way with blu-ray burner.
LG also makes very good drives, but i dont expect to see many media that are able to reach speeds of 14x (on blu-ray)[/QUOTE]

For then the country where I live when I see the same pioneer was over and left me only the option to pick up an optical drive from LG, the more I am afraid to get through this optical drive from LG if he will give me problems in the future

Many people on this forum (inducing me) have LG drives and they didnt have any problems.
If your only choice is the LG get it should be a nice drive, you can see some burns on this thread, they appear to be very good.

[QUOTE=vroom;2639934]Many people on this forum (inducing me) have LG drives and they didnt have any problems.
If your only choice is the LG get it should be a nice drive, you can see some burns on this thread, they appear to be very good.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your help, I’ll get seen by himself, I know nothing of these charts, the more I experience and knowledge for their friend, excuse any inconvenience and work and I once again thank you

[QUOTE=RockmanX;2639937]Thank you for your help, I’ll get seen by himself, I know nothing of these charts, the more I experience and knowledge for their friend, excuse any inconvenience and work and I once again thank you[/QUOTE]

There is one easy way to read the all that scans, the lower the better :wink:

[QUOTE=RockmanX;2639932]For then the country where I live when I see the same pioneer was over and left me only the option to pick up an optical drive from LG, the more I am afraid to get through this optical drive from LG if he will give me problems in the future[/QUOTE]

No one can foresee the future, not even with a crystal ball…

Which country are you from???

[QUOTE=chef;2639996]No one can foresee the future, not even with a crystal ball…

Which country are you from???[/QUOTE]

Brazil

And what do you want to do with the drive mainly?

I would go for the TEAC 512, fast, cheap and good.

[QUOTE=chef;2640131]And what do you want to do with the drive mainly?

I would go for the TEAC 512, fast, cheap and good.[/QUOTE]

Watch a lot of film on DVD, Blu Ray, also write quite a lot

Never heard of that brand eh, first time someone tells me it

TEAC is in the optical drives market since decades…

This TEAC is a Pioneer clone - so grab it low priced.
http://www.teac.eu/digital-media/news/newsdetails/artikel/news-in-blu-ray-recording/

[QUOTE=chef;2640262]TEAC is in the optical drives market since decades…

This TEAC is a Pioneer clone - so grab it low priced.
http://www.teac.eu/digital-media/news/newsdetails/artikel/news-in-blu-ray-recording/[/QUOTE]

Seriously, I’ve never seen for sale in Brazil eh, I thought the optical drives from Pioneer were the low cost of the Buffalo

The name TEAC has a huge history, mainly on Hi-Fi.
They produce some outstanding cassette decks and CD players, their VRDS line was a THE CHOICE for good audio quality.

TEAC was also in the optical drives market back in the CD-RW days, so if the drive is a pionner clone it should be a good option, that’s if you can find it.

What BD drives are available on your area?