Blu-Ray to Ps3 sound help?

Does anyone have a good guide to use? Dvd’s work great with no problems but with blu-rays sound is always an issue. the playstation will not play true, pcmi or dbs. Is there a way around this?? I and streaming from a brand new quadcore beast of a computer to my ps3 using twonky media. Any help would be appreciated.

j

[QUOTE=Lankyhank888;2298022]Does anyone have a good guide to use? Dvd’s work great with no problems but with blu-rays sound is always an issue. the playstation will not play true, pcmi or dbs. Is there a way around this?? I and streaming from a brand new quadcore beast of a computer to my ps3 using twonky media. Any help would be appreciated.

j[/QUOTE]

You’ll get faster and better answers if you re-post this in the mobile section - accessible from the top of this forum.

OC

:slight_smile:

thanks OC

I’m not very good on this board can you expand on how to get to the mobile section?

thanks

****ignore me, I found it. thanks

OC,
that subforum looks to be dead. i thought maybe you or stormjumper or ting might be able to help me out.

[QUOTE=Lankyhank888;2298059]OC,
that subforum looks to be dead. i thought maybe you or stormjumper or ting might be able to help me out.[/QUOTE]

You’ll be waiting a day or two for Ting to show up - he’s on here infrequently… SJ and I don’t use the mobile option, so our advice is pretty much limited to grunts at what others say…

Still say the mobile forum is your best bet…

OC

:slight_smile:

Where are thou TING??? Please help!!

There is a reply from me in your other thread about this.