Blu Ray to DVD conversion

vbimport

I see a Blu Ray to Blu Ray copy but I don’t see a Blu Ray to DVD conversion. Is that possible with my DVDFab6? I want to take a Blue ray file on my PC and burn it to DVD format.

Hi saline,
Yes you can rip to your HDD and then burn to your DVD,
either as a BD 9 1080P or BD 5 720P.
How ever you will still need a BD play for play back.
You will not be able to play them on a standard DVD player.

It is possible to convert Blu Ray to dvd-video with other software. You might want to start a thread in this subforum asking which tools to use for this process.

I’ve done it numerous times. I rip MOVIE ONLY to the HDD in Blu Ray to Blu Ray. Then…I import the file into NeroVision (latest version part of Nero 9). I choose file to DVD and let NeroVision recode the file to fit DVD9 or DVD5…DVD9 will give better quality and less compression…you get the drill. The movies actually come out well doing this…

Bob

[QUOTE=bobmitch;2479539]I’ve done it numerous times. I rip MOVIE ONLY to the HDD in Blu Ray to Blu Ray. Then…I import the file into NeroVision (latest version part of Nero 9). I choose file to DVD and let NeroVision recode the file to fit DVD9 or DVD5…DVD9 will give better quality and less compression…you get the drill. The movies actually come out well doing this…

Bob[/QUOTE]

Bob the sub-forum you posted this in is for discussion of DVDFab and related products only so I’d be obliged if you could bear that in mind in future.

DVDFab can’t do what the OP has requested though so I’ve moved this thread to the more general ‘Movie copy software’ forum where you’re more than welcome to discuss alternative software.

[B]Wombler[/B]