Blu-ray Support?

vbimport

I thought I read somewhere that DVDFab supported blu-ray disks.
I have 5.1.2.2 and an LG blu-ray player, but DVDFab can’t see the disk.
Am I missing something obvious?:confused:

Yes, please use the search and you will find many many post on this even one from the author, It doesn’t do BR

Now now just say DVDFab does not support BR or HD dvds at this time :bigsmile: but is in the works :cool:

[quote=zig123;2177754]I thought I read somewhere that DVDFab supported blu-ray disks.
I have 5.1.2.2 and an LG blu-ray player, but DVDFab can’t see the disk.
Am I missing something obvious?:confused:[/quote]
DVD FAB HD Decrypter is a free program still in development, check back periodically for updates. It works great with regular DVDs right now.:wink:

[quote=StormJumper;2177863]Now now just say DVDFab does not support BR or HD dvds at this time :bigsmile: but is in the works :cool:[/quote] Sorry guess that was kinda rude but get tired of answering the same question over and over when people don’t take the time to search for answers before posting and sometimes there will be 3 or more threads on the subject on the same page as they posted on :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Will be nicer from now on :p:p:p

The bad thing about the search is you have to enter what you are looking for and some if not most of the time you have to rephrase the entry multible times before you find what you are looking for, I know been there done that and will not go there again.
“Will be nicer from now on” :eek: not sure I can handle that my friend :bigsmile:

They should make a sticky about dvdfab and Blu Ray support. This way we can just link to that for them as some members post before reading the other threads for that very same day they ask the question.

LOL Tim well you better get used to my friend as The Old Desert Rat Mr. Nice Guy, GJ that would be a wonderful idea too