Blu-ray Support (HD Decrpter, DVDFab HD?)

vbimport

I Tried DVDFab Platinum for Blur-ray and it did not work.

I found HD Decrypter, which supports Blu-ray, but when I try to download it it says it is replaced by DVDFab HD.

I found DVDFab HD. The latest version I found was 5.0.4.0, but it does not recognize my Blu-Ray discs.

I’m confused as to the relationship of DVDFab, DVDFab HD, and HD Decrypter. I heard that DVDFab no longer supports Blu-ray. Are these all the same thing and they gave up supporting Blu-ray?

Thanks…

[quote=Magic_Randy;2081669]I Tried DVDFab Platinum for Blur-ray and it did not work.

I found HD Decrypter, which supports Blu-ray, but when I try to download it it says it is replaced by DVDFab HD.

I found DVDFab HD. The latest version I found was 5.0.4.0, but it does not recognize my Blu-Ray discs.

I’m confused as to the relationship of DVDFab, DVDFab HD, and HD Decrypter. I heard that DVDFab no longer supports Blu-ray. Are these all the same thing and they gave up supporting Blu-ray?

Thanks…[/quote]
I dont think DVD Fab Platnium ever supported Blu-ray or HD, that said with HD no longer a viable format, Blu-ray is still a work in progress on the free hddecrypter. When it will be , I really dont know, but I do know that Fengtao Software is commited to excellence and when it is supported fully you will read about it here.