Blu ray rip

vbimport

HELLO I NEW IN THIS BLU RAY RIPPING I HAVE 200 DVD CONCERTS AND I HAVE THEM ALREADY IN MY WD TV LIVE I JUST BOUGHT 12 BLU RAY CONCERTS AND I WANT THEM TO HAVE THEM IN MY WD TV AS WELL BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO RIP IT TO MY HARD DRIVE CAN SOME ONE TELL ME HOW? I DONT CARE THEY GO IN 720P I JUST WANT 720P OR MORE AND VERY GOOD SOUND, THANK YOU

Welcome to the forums Boehringer.

The tool you use for this depends on what format you want the movies to be in. If you can use .mkv files in your WD TV player, you might want to use a free program called MakeMKV. http://www.videohelp.com/tools/MakeMKV It can defeat most encryption in blu ray and output as an .mkv file that does not degrade the original quality.

If you run into Blu ray movies it cannot handle on its own, you might need AnyDVD HD for those. It will run in the background and break encryption. You can also use AnyDVD HD to rip dvds or Blu ray disks, though I don’t know if your player can handle BD video or ISO files (which would be the two options of output using AnyDVD HD). AnyDVD HD is a commercial program, not cheap, though there is a 21 day trial for you to try it out.

By the way, typing in all caps is considered rude on internet forums. It is a way to designate shouting.