Blu-Ray/PS3/TS Remux problems... please help

I have cut the size down on a blue ray disc with tsremux and made one file but when I open it with nero burning rom It says that it is a unexpected format how or what do I do to burn the movie to a blue ray disc

I done a blue ray disc with tsremux it worked fine then started another when I burned the blue ray disc it works on computer but not my ps3 but the first one works on both what do I need to set tsremux mt2s or blue ray or ts for it to work on ps3 thanks

I have a blue ray disc when I put it in tsremux it says avc video stream when I remux it and burn it the disc plays fine in my ps3 but when I do a blue ray disc that is a vc-1 video stream it says that the file is unsupported when I put it in my ps3 what do I do

Firmware update to have the PS3 support DivX and VC-1 codecs.

http://www.ps3news.com/PlayStation3/PS3_Firmware_Update_2-10_out_now/

:cool::cool:

It says my ps3 hase the latested firmware but when I put in a blue ray vc-1 it says unsupported file it shows up but it will not play what do I do

I used ts remux to shorten the file size its a vc-1 how do I burn it to play on ps3 it keeps saying unsupported file no video codec and no udio codec but when I do a blue ray that says avc vidio stream and burn it to blue ray it plays in ps3 can I make a vc-1 an avc so I can play it in ps3 or how can I burn the vc-1 to play in ps3

I have made a single thread of all your five new threads on this issue. Please do NOT create any more separate threads about the same problem.

Transferring to the Hi-Def section.

imkidd57 you forgot to move this.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f34/ts-remux-235824/

As I have answered. Have you updated your firmware for the PS3 so that it will support the VC-1 codec.

Thanks [B]platinumsword[/B]: I realised independently and merged the post (see above). Sorry for the confusion :wink:

trafacanta, welcome to cdfreaks.

The key to burning Blu-ray in Nero is to use UDF 2.50 as picture below. If you already done that, I guess you need to elaborate/explain to us more about the problem.

I have tried everthing I updated to 2.10 update I tried to use ps3 converter but I get no sound but I get picture to play on ps3 is there a certain way to burn the files I used nero rom udf 2.50 it doesnt work can you give me a guide to do vc-1 to burn and play on ps3 I have roxio 9 and 10 nero the new version

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1972208 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=15 width=“98%” align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1972208 style=“BORDER-RIGHT: #cccccc 1px solid”>I have tried everthing I updated to 2.10 update I tried to use ps3 converter but I get no sound but I get picture to play on ps3 is there a certain way to burn the files I used nero rom udf 2.50 it doesnt work can you give me a guide to do vc-1 to burn and play on ps3 I have roxio 9 and 10 nero the new version <!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style=“BORDER-RIGHT: #cccccc 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #cccccc 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #cccccc 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px solid”></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hey!

Didnt tell you [B]imkidd57[/B] already this:

I have made a single thread of all your five new threads on this issue. [B]Please do NOT create any more separate threads[/B] about the same problem.

:confused:

Welcome to cdfreaks, trafacanta.
I have merged your threads (again), since they are the same problem please post here instead of creating new threads. It’s easier for us to track your problem. Thanks!

So you’re saying that with your VC-1 movie, you got video but no audio? Ok let me ask some questions:

• What type of audio streams included in the m2ts/ts file (PCM, DTS, or DD)?
  • Are you making a m2ts, ts, or blu-ray from tsremux?
  • Are you burning the movie to DVD/Blu-ray media or trying to play the ts files via usb stick?

In any case, I have tried remuxing a few minutes of VC-1 video streams with Dolby Digital audio stream (2001 Space Odyssey) and it works fine on PS3. It was burned on DVD media.

If I’m not mistaken, in my experiece the PS3 can’t play a ts/m2ts file with DTS in the first track so you will need to choose another audio stream (ie Dolby Digital). However if you demux the movie to blu-ray in tsremux with DTS and burn on a disc, and it will play fine.

Please let us know!

and if it has no Dolby Digital stream then convert DTS to Dolby with EAC3to

I tried everything you said The original disc that I put in ts remuxer when I run it the files that are showing in the box are vc-1 video stream when I burn it thed file will play on computer but when I put the disc in the ps3 it says unsupported data if i do a original movie with avc it plays in the computer and the ps3 can you show me the settings for vc-1 disc in ts remuxer the box that says blue ray true hd to ac3 that box does not have a chek mark in it and it will not let me put one there

I used ts remuxer and set it to m2ts and clicked the remux button when it finished I went to were I saved it then tryed to open the file it wouldnt let me the file looks like a white sheet of paper what do I do when I set it on blue ray it gives me a file to open if I put it on ts it still looks like a sheet of paper and will not let me open there are no images

This is what I though it would be.

TsRemux to “Blu-ray” option.

In Nero

Select Blu-ray Disc
UDF partiton type - Phyiscal Partition
File System Ver - UDF 2.50

Drop the BDMV and CERTIFICATE directories into compilation.

Burn

Unfortunately I don’t have a PS3 to test the theory.:sad: