Blu ray player won't play dvd's

Ok: I have a new blue ray player. It won’t play a dvd I backup on dvdclone. I’ve tried changing the the the way it burns from dvd-5 to dvd±r, etc. The only thing taht has worked is using a blank disk that is not printable. Even if using a good brand of disk that is. Is this my problem? It will play other disks ive backed up that are printable soI don’t understand what the problem could be. :doh:

If you keep using DVDClone, you will have only coasters. That is a pseudo-software, never worked, never will.

You better try out CloneDVD2.

[quote=Illuminatus;2204971]If you keep using DVDClone, you will have only coasters. That is a pseudo-software, never worked, never will.

You better try out CloneDVD2.[/quote]
Excellent advice Illuminatus, but you cant use CloneDVD2 if the OP is trying to burn a Bluray disc, he will have to give us a little more info.:wink:

What model Bluray Player are you using, some of the players do not burn discs, they just play them. If it worked with a blank disc, it should work with printable discs, I think your problem is with the DVDCopy Software you may using. Please let us know a few more details of your problems.

I have the same problem.
I made a blurray dvd.
it works on the computer and the blueray player connected to the TV. both Samsung.
using cyberlink Hi-Def Suite i copied the DVD.
it works in the computer.
wont play in the samsung. no error message- just spits it out.
note only option for the copy was "copy a data blue-ray disc
thanks

new: just noticed the software seems to only copy to an BD-RE disk - i used a BD-R disc.
copying from a BD-RE to a BD-R
does this help?

also, put in a BD-R to copy.
would only copy to a BD-RE !
is it blu-ray that is odd or this copying software that came with the LG drive.