Blu ray player software

vbimport

Have been looking for Blu ray player software on Mac long long time, finally found Macgo Blu ray player. But I can’t use it on my My machine,running MacOS 10.6.8 and is completely up-to-date for that version. Mac Blu-Ray Player 2.11.1.1820. The video is stuttering and the audio is stuttering and completely failing to play. Ultimately, the video freezes and nothing works.
Anybody can help me?

No Mac here,so I can’t help with the diagnostics,but maybe you can try this 1 to see if it works better:

http://www.leawo.com/blu-ray-player-mac/

[QUOTE=Pertee;2744853]Have been looking for Blu ray player software on Mac long long time, finally found Macgo Blu ray player. But I can’t use it on my My machine,running MacOS 10.6.8 and is completely up-to-date for that version. Mac Blu-Ray Player 2.11.1.1820. The video is stuttering and the audio is stuttering and completely failing to play. Ultimately, the video freezes and nothing works.
Anybody can help me?[/QUOTE]

Considering how tight close Apple is with their software one would surmise they by now have BluRay player software for their user base to buy or get. This tells me they are more concerned with making money from the Mac and failing to support it in the software player department for movie BD playback.

Thanks guys. I have contacted Macgo support, finally closed the case. Now I have updated my Mac OS X to 10.10 then it works. Maybe 10.6 is a little old to play BD.:iagree:

[QUOTE=Pertee;2744940]Thanks guys. I have contacted Macgo support, finally closed the case. Now I have updated my Mac OS X to 10.10 then it works. Maybe 10.6 is a little old to play BD.:iagree:[/QUOTE]

Could be older software might not be able to handle the newer software routines. But as anything having a update to date O/S does help facilitate better running software in the general case.