Blu-ray Option has expired

My blu-ray option has expired… How do I fix it?

I was trying to purchase it, but could not find it on your site.

:sad:

[QUOTE=TCarter;2270426]My blu-ray option has expired… How do I fix it?

I was trying to purchase it, but could not find it on your site.

:sad:[/QUOTE]
The Blu-ray option is not available for purchase right now. I believe the author (Fengtao) is waiting til DVDFab 6 is out of Beta before offering the option for sale.

You should have a free 30 day trial and the clock starts ticking when you first use it, if you haven’t used it then you might need to do a clean uninstall of FAB and then reinstall using a new installer

I am past the 30 day mark… can I extend my beta or will you have it available for purchase soon?

[QUOTE=TCarter;2271036]I am past the 30 day mark… can I extend my beta or will you have it available for purchase soon?[/QUOTE]
Right now you can only purchase these programs, but the Bluray Option will be available very soon.
http://www.dvdfab.com/products.htm

if this is in Beta — should the ‘clock’ on this be a little longer than 90 days ? or have a link from the ‘support’ page where a registered user could do some form of ‘key’ or token download that would extend it ?

I can understand from the authors they do not wish to leave this open ended but the beta community are providing valuable feedback on what’s good or where there are issues etc… so this seems to be cutting off a source of feedback.

for me it’s not an issue as not on BD at all but seems to be a rush to include the functions which is great but not at the expense of causing a number of issues with licenses/keys etc…

from my part, there does seem to be some ‘confusion’ as to what DVDFab is becoming with various options, license’s, some lifetime updates, some things that will need to bought as add-ons (and renewed), etc…

again, I think this is fine but would at least like it spelt out in simple terms.

Best,

Asbac

Why would you need to purchase it? If I had already purchased DVDFab3 or earlier; which had the feature ([I]cut and paste from DVDFab web page[/I])

[B]Constantly updated to support latest DVD burners and blank DVD discs.[/B]

Wouldn’t I have already have purchased the Blue-Ray feature?

[QUOTE=Gods Boss;2271149]Why would you need to purchase it? If I had already purchased DVDFab3 or earlier; which had the feature ([I]cut and paste from DVDFab web page[/I])

[B]Constantly updated to support latest DVD burners and blank DVD discs.[/B]

Wouldn’t I have already have purchased the Blue-Ray feature?[/QUOTE]

That use to be true but no longer, you now have to buy the blu-ray option now :rolleyes: