Blu-Ray Newbie: Multiple titles on one disc/ movie autorepeats/ Imgburn Questions

vbimport

Hi, all-

I’m a newbie to Fab, and I wonder if you’d help me out with a couple of questions.

1. How can I include multiple titles onto a BD disc? Say if I want to include trailers, “making of …” titles. The radio buttons in Fab don’t seem to allow selection of multiple titles.

2. My output BD starts replaying the title at the end of playback, that is it continuously loops the title. I want it to stop after playing. Nero does this… I don’t understand why Fab (and ImgBurn) create looping title discs.

3. I notice that Fab will create a temp directory while burning, basically creating an on-the-fly copy of the directory. Why does Fab do this and ImgBurn does not? And why is ImgBurn so much faster in the burn? Does it mean reduced quality?

Thanx!

[QUOTE=kladuke;2601351]Hi, all-

I’m a newbie to Fab, and I wonder if you’d help me out with a couple of questions.

1. How can I include multiple titles onto a BD disc? Say if I want to include trailers, “making of …” titles. The radio buttons in Fab don’t seem to allow selection of multiple titles.

2. My output BD starts replaying the title at the end of playback, that is it continuously loops the title. I want it to stop after playing. Nero does this… I don’t understand why Fab (and ImgBurn) create looping title discs.

3. I notice that Fab will create a temp directory while burning, basically creating an on-the-fly copy of the directory. Why does Fab do this and ImgBurn does not? And why is ImgBurn so much faster in the burn? Does it mean reduced quality?

Thanx![/QUOTE]
Hi kladuke

Welcome to the forum :flower:

Sorry no one has offered help until now, I’m not into blu-ray backups however I will try to answer your questions…

1…On multiple titles …Unfortunately the “Blu- ray Copy” doesn’t have “Customize” or "Merge modes that allows this. (AFAIK)

2…As far as looping not sure Fab as a setting for lop or not loop. :confused:

3…ImgBurn is more superior then the VSO burn engine provided by DVDFab, use the guide below on how to set DVDFab to use ImgBurn as the default burn engine. :wink:

[QUOTE=kladuke;2601351]2. My output BD starts replaying the title at the end of playback, that is it continuously loops the title. I want it to stop after playing. Nero does this… I don’t understand why Fab (and ImgBurn) create looping title discs.
[/QUOTE]

ImgBurn just burns whatever data it’s given so it must be DVDFab that is making it loop.

Apparently there’s checkbox called ‘Rewind when done playing’ used to select or override this behaviour for DVDs but it’s only available in ‘Main Movie’ mode and in certain circumstances under ‘Customize’ mode.

As far as I can tell there aren’t any details relating to this in SJ’s settings guide although there’s a lot of stuff in there and I may have missed something.

This guide is still incomplete though so SJ may be able comment further on this now that he knows what to look for and where to look.

As far as I’m aware you can’t access this option for Blu-ray but I’m not certain on this.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2601473]
As far as I can tell there aren’t any details relating to this in SJ’s settings guide although there’s a lot of stuff in there and I may have missed something.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

:eek: It may be time to update a few things :iagree: