Blu-Ray Media

vbimport

Is there a special media to use to burn Blu-Ray onto? I hear that Blu-Ray Movies Files are Huge. It would take 4 Dual Layer Discs to burn a Blu-Ray Movie onto?

[QUOTE=midnightmike;2059268]Is there a special media to use to burn Blu-Ray onto? I hear that Blu-Ray Movies Files are Huge. It would take 4 Dual Layer Discs to burn a Blu-Ray Movie onto?[/QUOTE]

Yes, BD-R (writable, only once) or BD-RE (rewritable) :stuck_out_tongue:

Not only the files are huge, so are also the disc prices.

If you’re asking whether you need a special recorder…yes you need a blu-ray recorder or computer drive. And those prices are huger!

If you asking if long movie on blu-ray movie fits on 4 DVD-DL discs, I guess that’s about right, depending on the specific discs. But I don’t think you get the same “menu features” if you do that. Maybe there is a way to do it with a computer program, I dunno.

If you are trying to burn a blue-ray movie you bought, you might have difficulty if you’re asking this question. I hear the copy protection is good so you would need technical skills to break it. But I’m sure it can be done. HD-DVD was a lot easier. Proly one reason why it lost the format war to the movie studios. Who knows.