Blu-Ray is not Blu-Ray

vbimport

I downloaded the 8.0.9.2 QT version of DVDFab. when it first came out. I proceeded to do try a backup of an old B/W movie, The Woman in The Moon, and was immediately taken to the Blu-Ray option and a trial usage date was entered I don’t have a Blu-Ray burner/player and the movie is not a Blu-Ray movie. I know there are problems with betas releases which is fine as they have always been corrected.

My question is this … Can i reset my Blu-Ray option to “Never Expire”? I don’t have any immediate plans to purchase a Blu-Ray player or burner BUT who knows what the future might have in store.

I reinstalled the 8.0.8.5 version and things seem fine … except the Blu-Ray start trial date still appears.

Thank you for your input.

[QUOTE=oboist;2591502]I downloaded the 8.0.9.2 QT version of DVDFab. when it first came out. I proceeded to do try a backup of an old B/W movie, [I]The Woman in The Moon[/I], and was immediately taken to the Blu-Ray option and a trial usage date was entered I don’t have a Blu-Ray burner/player and the movie is not a Blu-Ray movie. I know there are problems with betas releases which is fine as they have always been corrected.

My question is this … [B]Can i reset my Blu-Ray option to “Never Expire”?[/B] I don’t have any immediate plans to purchase a Blu-Ray player or burner BUT who knows what the future might have in store.

I reinstalled the 8.0.8.5 version and things seem fine … except the Blu-Ray start trial date still appears.

Thank you for your input.[/QUOTE]

There is no way to set or reset it to “Never Expire” without a registration, I think you meant “Never been Used” which is also a no answer because once the trial is used or activated it is then time stamped in the registry.

Yup … I screwed up. I did mean “Never Been Used.”

I rather suspected a reset was impossible. I’m am usually reluctant to try beta releases but I figured what the heck. Mea culpa. Oh well … this is not crucial.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

[QUOTE=oboist;2591507]Yup … I screwed up. I did mean “Never Been Used.”

I rather suspected a reset was impossible. I’m am usually reluctant to try beta releases but I figured what the heck. Mea culpa. Oh well … this is not crucial.

Thanks for your prompt reply.[/QUOTE]

You are more then welcome my friend :smiley: and have a nice tomorrow :flower: