Blu ray double image

Hi hope there is somebody out there who can help me,im quite new to the blu ray scene just got a lg blu ray burner it seems to work fine backed up about 12 films and they all play fine on my stand alone except a couple of them its like seeing double the screen splits into 2 and each half is playing the same part of the film yet if i watch the disc on computer it plays fine?

Hi hope there is somebody out there who can help me,im quite new to the blu ray scene just got a lg blu ray burner it seems to work fine backed up about 12 films and they all play fine on my stand alone except about 8 of them its like seeing double the screen splits into 2 and each half is playing the same part of the film yet if i watch the disc on computer it plays fine? Its like watching the same film on 2 tvs the only thing i can think of is its the discs im using?

Hi hope there is somebody out there who can help me,im quite new to the blu ray scene just got a lg blu ray burner it seems to work fine backed up about 12 films and they all play fine on my stand alone except about 8 of them its like seeing double the screen splits into 2 and each half is playing the same part of the film yet if i watch the disc on computer it plays fine? Its like watching the same film on 2 tvs,on another forum i found somebody with the same problem but no answers to the problem. HELP PLEASE This is only happening when its an mkv file converted to image file and burnt with image burn