Blu-ray discs created with TSmuxer have audio but no video

vbimport

hey guys,

i have two x264’s that i’d like to turn into blu-ray disc format using TSmuxer. I have done this before without issue, but these two x264’s are really giving me trouble.

after converting them to Blu-ray and burning them with imgburn (File system: UDF, UDF Revision: 2.50), I get audio, but no video when i play it through my blu-ray player.

here are the files loaded into TSmuxer if that helps at all:

any help is appreciated. thanks :smiley:

1280 x 544 resolution? That isn’t one of the formats seen in blu ray video. Are you sure you have converted videos of this type into blu ray before only using tsMuxeR?

thank you for your reply Kerry
looking back i see that all the videos i’ve converted to blu-ray prior to this have been 1784x1080 resolution.
is there any way to get my files in blu-ray format with this lower resolution?

That’s fairly interesting too. Normal resolutions for blu ray video are 1920 x 1080 and 1280 x 720. You can use other resolutions for .mkv or .mp4 files of course, and they might play ok…depends on the capabilities of your player.

You can try re-encoding them with Ripbot264, Staxrip or Handbrake to 1280 x 720. I’d leave the frame rate alone. Then run them through tsMuxeR to get to blu ray format.

Edit: Has someone just chopped off the black borders on the top and bottom edges of these videos?

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2512128]That’s fairly interesting too. Normal resolutions for blu ray video are 1920 x 1080 and 1280 x 720. You can use other resolutions for .mkv or .mp4 files of course, and they might play ok…depends on the capabilities of your player.

You can try re-encoding them with Ripbot264, Staxrip or Handbrake to 1280 x 720. Then run them through tsMuxeR to get to blu ray format.[/QUOTE]

thanks a lot i will try that :slight_smile: