Blu ray copy

vbimport

tried to compress a 44gb bluray using compress to 25gb feature on the software, when it was time to swap over the bluray for BD-R the software tells you that the disc is too small!! i am using verbatim 2x bd-r which has 23.3gb of writing space, i chose the compress to 25gb feature at the start of the process and the compression rate was calculated at 52%, software also recognised the amount of writing space on the bd-r as well. what went wrong?

[QUOTE=AMEBIX1;2696991]tried to compress a 44gb bluray using compress to 25gb feature on the software, when it was time to swap over the bluray for BD-R the software tells you that the disc is too small!! i am using verbatim 2x bd-r which has 23.3gb of writing space, i chose the compress to 25gb feature at the start of the process and the compression rate was calculated at 52%, software also recognised the amount of writing space on the bd-r as well. what went wrong?[/QUOTE]

You might want to also contact their support line as well on their site as this could be a bug they need to know about?

[QUOTE=AMEBIX1;2696991]tried to compress a 44gb bluray using compress to 25gb feature on the software, when it was time to swap over the bluray for BD-R the software tells you that the disc is too small!! i am using verbatim 2x bd-r which has 23.3gb of writing space, i chose the compress to 25gb feature at the start of the process and the compression rate was calculated at 52%, software also recognised the amount of writing space on the bd-r as well. what went wrong?[/QUOTE]
It might help if you posted a screenshot of the settings you used. It works fine on the movies I tried, but they are all different.:wink:

i think i’ll try doing it in two stages first, convert and backup the disc to a folder, then add it back in to the software to burn, if that doesn’t work after i’ve stopped swearing i’ll take some screen shots and post them.:rolleyes: