Blu ray copy

vbimport

What is needed for blu ray copy and burn?I have DVDFab (paid edition) and a regular PC with dvd rw drive windows vista.Is anything else needed when I put the blu ray disc in my computer it doesnt show up.

[QUOTE=meanone2;2568127]Is anything else needed when I put the blu ray disc in my computer it doesnt show up.[/QUOTE]

Well in a word [B]YES!!![/B] you need to have a Blu Ray drive to read and or burn with as
a regular DVDRW dive will not work with Blu Ray discs [B]period[/B]. You will also need to buy
the Blu Ray part of the DVDFab software if you haven’t already done so as the regular DVD
part of DVDFab will not work for Blu Ray. :disagree:

Thanks for you response but in a word,I’m not your dog!I asked a question and there was no need to get nasty.Thats why questions are asked.I’ve never had a problem here and don’t intend to start.Let me stop now before I use choice words!

[QUOTE=meanone2;2568198]Thanks for you response but in a word,I’m not your dog!I asked a question and there was no need to get nasty.Thats why questions are asked.I’ve never had a problem here and don’t intend to start.Let me stop now before I use choice words![/QUOTE]

Hi meanone2

I don’t see anywhere in getit29 reply where he refers to you as a dog :confused:

You stated in post #1 you have a “dvd rw drive” and he simply said that you will need a Blu-Ray drive/burner which is correct and he also stated you’ll need the DVDFab Blu-Ray copy program as well which is also correct.

Since your question was answered I’m closing this thread before it get out of hand.

[B]SJ[/B] :cop: