Blu-ray burning process failed

I am using dvdfab 6.0.2.0. I tried to copy my blu-ray “fantastic four 2”. Reading with dvdfab and writing to a folder on my harddisk was fine. But after, when I try to write it from the folder to a blu-ray, I get immediately the message “Process failed”. I am using a Plextor PX-B920UF Blu-ray writer with mediarange blu-rays. The firmware of the writer is 1.03. Media is compatibel because I can copy other data on it with Ulead burning software. Where ist the problem?
Thank you very much for your help.

[QUOTE=movieheini;2298777]I am using dvdfab 6.0.2.0. I tried to copy my blu-ray “fantastic four 2”. Reading with dvdfab and writing to a folder on my harddisk was fine. But after, when I try to write it from the folder to a blu-ray, I get immediately the message “Process failed”. I am using a Plextor PX-B920UF Blu-ray writer with mediarange blu-rays. The firmware of the writer is 1.03. Media is compatibel because I can copy other data on it with Ulead burning software. Where ist the problem?
Thank you very much for your help.[/QUOTE]

What software are you using to do the burn?

If not Imgburn, would suggest you download that (a freebie on the web) and set it up with Fab, and use it as your only burner for video work.

OC

:slight_smile:

Thanks OCanada. I installed Imgburn on my computer. I will try to burn a blu-ray and then I will tell here if it did function.

I made a perfect blu-ray copy of “Fantastic four 2”. The copy plays perfectly on my Philips BDP7300 blu-ray player. Thank you very much for your help, OCanada. The burning engine what comes with dvdfab is not able to copy the files on bu-rays. What I made: I did copy the files from the harddisk to a blu-ray using Imgburn. But I did not do that via dvdfab. I started Imgburn and I put the settings exactly as it says on the Imgburn-forum. There I found a guide: Burning a blu-ray video disc using Imgburn. I think what is very important is t use a slow burning speed.
I don’t know if the burning process will function if I am using dvdfab and choosing the Imgburn burn-engine in the settings.

[QUOTE=movieheini;2299571]I made a perfect blu-ray copy of “Fantastic four 2”. The copy plays perfectly on my Philips BDP7300 blu-ray player. Thank you very much for your help, OCanada. The burning engine what comes with dvdfab is not able to copy the files on bu-rays. What I made: I did copy the files from the harddisk to a blu-ray using Imgburn. But I did not do that via dvdfab. I started Imgburn and I put the settings exactly as it says on the Imgburn-forum. There I found a guide: Burning a blu-ray video disc using Imgburn. I think what is very important is t use a slow burning speed.
[B]I don’t know if the burning process will function if I am using dvdfab and choosing the Imgburn burn-engine in the settings.[/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, it will. That’s why Fengtao included it as one of the burning options.

OC

:slight_smile: