Blu Ray Backup

If I purchase and install a Blu-Ray reader/Burner for my PC, is it possible to make a Standard definition backup on Standard dvd +/-R.
I have my own purchased original Blu-Ray version of "I Am Legend and I wish to back it up to a Standard Definition format on dvd +/-R disk.
I already own AnyDvd-HD and Clone DVD.

Please Advise.
Thanks.

[QUOTE=raymon;2023134]If I purchase and install a Blu-Ray reader/Burner for my PC, is it possible to make a Standard definition backup on Standard dvd +/-R.
I have my own purchased original Blu-Ray version of "I Am Legend and I wish to back it up to a Standard Definition format on dvd +/-R disk.

Please Advise.
Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I doubt you be able to do that as the size of the BD is much larger then DVD+R DL media. You have to buy the BDR media to backup your movie. Some other might have a solution but from the media size format ~30G is to much to fit on 8.4G DL media.

[QUOTE=raymon;2023134]If I purchase and install a Blu-Ray reader/Burner for my PC, is it possible to make a Standard definition backup on Standard dvd +/-R.

Please Advise.
Thanks.[/QUOTE]

[U]look here[/U]