Blu-Ray and HD-DVD optical drive forums?

Just wondering where the forums are for these specific topics. There are now quite a few drives and more being announced every month. The information is very spread out right now and there doesn’t seem to be a good place to discuss information right now (unless I’m just missing something.)

How about creating a discussion area specifically for next gen PC optical drives?

Post here if you’re for or against it.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=90

That subforum is more about Hi-Definition TV/Video/Satellite than blue-violet laser ODD recorders for PC.

That is your opinion.

It is clearly named:
[B]Satellite, HD-TV, Blu-ray and HD-DVD Forum[/B]

Both of the previous generations of optical writers for PC are discussed here (CD & DVD), yet the next generation of optical writers for PC should be discussed in a completely different sub-forum :rolleyes:

yeah it’s confusing for me too

That subforum is more about Hi-Definition TV/Video/Satellite than blue-violet laser ODD recorders for PC.

Have to agree with [B]rolling56[/B] sounds confusing to most people. :confused:
The Best place for next gen PC optical drives most people are saying is Here

We can discuss anything including these drives right here. We have very knowledgeable member and they need to go nowhere else. All they have to do is post a thread in the Optical Drive forums and I am sure it will be answered here as well as any other forum.

What about this forum right here :wink:

Sorry Arachne I did not even think of that. I am brain dead sometimes. That is the place . LOL.