'Blu-ray adoption going fast'

vbimport

I just posted the article ‘Blu-ray adoption going fast’.

Indiana cheers with the introduction of a new Blu-ray manufacturing plant, which creates 85 jobs for the western city of Terre Haute. Of course this is not the interesting part of the announcement,…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/14840-Blu-ray-adoption-going-fast.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/14840-Blu-ray-adoption-going-fast.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Sounds good… the more blurays they pump out, the lower the average cost, the faster prices can come down.

“Executive Chairman of Sony DADC Global says that the Blu-ray format is rapidly being adopted”

On which planet ?

This is just more shameless propaganda from “Sony” - the rootkit/DRM villains that treat its customers like thieves. May they rot in hell.

I think they’ve said it so many times they actually believe it’s true. So pathetic. The economy is going down the tubes worldwide and they want people to shell out for a new TV, Blu-ray player, and $30 movies.

Well, the hype around Blu-Ray is partially powered by at least 2 positive Blu-ray stories a day on cdfreaks too… They become dull, so does the news quite frankly if you know for sure all these pumped up stories are launched to make people believe it’s going well…

Anyway, keep up the good work…
I’m sure the ones already bought Blu-ray enjoy this kind of stories to justify their purchase. Probably Tim is one of em… :slight_smile:

Just kidding Tim… but seriously… it’s getting dull

‘Blu-ray adoption going fast’

Going…going…GONE!

I bought a Home Theater PC (HTPC) with a combo HD DVD/Blu-ray ROM, but I will not buy any Blu-ray disks unless the prices come way down. I rent them from Netflix.
It’s too expensive to by a Blu-ray burner, not to mention the cost of the blank disks, not to mention that manufacturers and retailers are discouraged from selling the burners and/or PC’s with them already installed because of MPAA threats.
What a farce…jeez.