Blocked Facebook site

vbimport

How do I access blocked Facebook site at work for free?

[QUOTE=zipfran;2510526]How do I access blocked Facebook site at work for free?[/QUOTE]
You don’t. They block it for a reason. Hint: they call it ‘Work’…:cop:

That answer is useless!

No, stealing computer time and resources from your employer is useless. Get an iPad or iPhone if you’re so hooked on the 'book you gotta have it at work…

But you are a site that is advertised as gaining access to blocked sites which presumably happens often at work. You are a fake site.

Excuse me? We are advertised as what? This site is about consumer electronics, movies, music, computer hardware, video editing, optical media and drives, and many other things, but bypassing blocked sites isn’t one of our specialties.

sorry that was how your site was displayed under the subject of access to blocked sites on google, i won’t ask u anything regarding this again. sorry for the inconvenience.

I have a facebook, but I don’t access it at work for good reason! I don’t waste time and have my boss PAY me for going online! and umm yes, we don’t discuss things like that here…

Do you have a wish to have your boss yell at you those two famous last words

YOU’RE FIRED!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=getit29;2510583]Do you have a wish to have your boss yell at you those two famous last words

YOU’RE FIRED!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

/offtopic

My boss told me I was fired, as an april fools joke!
/offtopic

[QUOTE=zipfran;2510526]How do I access blocked Facebook site at work for free?[/QUOTE]