Blindwrite will not auto select file I choose

vbimport

I have used Blindwrite for years now. Sometimes I have a problem that I would love to know how to fix. Most of the time when I tell XP to use Blindwrite for all .cue files when I double click a .cue file Blindwrite will load up and if I have a cd in the drive it will be ready to burn it. All I have to do is hit the write button. I have burned 1000’s of discs in this fashion. Some times and now is one of them when I double click a .cue file it will load Blindwrite “newest version”, but I have to navigate to the .cue file I want to burn. Blindwrite will not autofill the file for me.

I have no idea why. I figured one of you brainiacs could help me.

THanks for everything,

Cankster

Have you tried to right click and then open with, when that window opens look for blindwrite select it and then make sure use this application for these types of files is ticked. If you don’t see Blindwrite in the window just browse to it.

Have you tried to right click and then open with, when that window opens look for blindwrite select it and then make sure use this application for these types of files is ticked. If you don’t see Blindwrite in the window just browse to it.

Yep, I sure did do that. When I double click a .cue file Blindwrite is what loads up. It is set to the last file that I selected to burn instead of the file I just loaded…???

It is weird. I don’t know why.

Any other suggestions?

which version are you using ?

It works fine here using BlindWrite version 5.2.16
Set .CUE file association to BlindWrite and now if I double click a .CUE file BlindWrite will open and have the file listed ready for writing.