Blindwrite never works

I try and try and wont copy anything I want it too. All I want to do is make a copy of a downloaded CD from Rhapsody, and all I get is coasters. What is this “Internet Live Assistance” and why can’t I find it?
I tried to read Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy CD and I get errors at the end saying topogrpy error or somthing like that.
So far I tried to use this program 5 times and it hasn’t worked yet.
:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
Little Help please:confused:

did he say downloaded cd??:o

I think so too :cop: :cop: :cop:

Read Rules before post pls

Whoa…Hold on their fella’s Rhapsody is a download/subscription service so lets not jump to fast.
You will have to give us more information, like version of Blindwrite and your cdrw, help us help you

Ok sorry m8. Now I know it :stuck_out_tongue:

Rulz, whats that? Reading them now.

My CDR burner is Sony DRU-500A, DVD±RW/±R

Yes I paid for the downloaded CD and so far I can’t copy it with NERO, CloneCD, or Blindwrite 5.0.2.113 trial period (will buy if I get it to work), and Audiograbber wont grab it!

My copy of Blindwrite does not have the web help wizard thing, and clicking on Help/contents does nothing. I have Live Assistance checked.

Originally posted by fatray
[B]Rulz, whats that? Reading them now.

My CDR burner is Sony DRU-500A, DVD±RW/±R

Yes I paid for the downloaded CD and so far I can’t copy it with NERO, CloneCD, or Blindwrite 5.0.2.113 trial period (will buy if I get it to work), and Audiograbber wont grab it!

My copy of Blindwrite does not have the web help wizard thing, and clicking on Help/contents does nothing. I have Live Assistance checked. [/B]

i have that burner your gonna need emulation have you tried using autoplay and bw5 i thought it could handle securerom 4.8x.

I just copied a music CD with Blindwrite 5 just to see if it would copy it. LInkinn Park Meteora. Copied it fine.

can you even access the cd through explorer?
Post a log

The Internet Live Assistance is used to find the right settings for copying.

sorry but was reading this and I was confused on what you are really have a problem with fatray. Could you please explain and some detail cause i missed the point I guess .

gio

Ok maybe we should adress one problem now.

How do I start internet live assistant? I have the latest build and it is no were to be found.

internet live assist was in early version of blindwrite. Actually version 4 and now with blindwrite 5 it is no longer there. With BW 5 you have everything done for you. It does it all. No more BWA files either it uses topology and does it for you automatically.

gio

what are your problems and when u have a problem copying game etc . do u have a log you could post ? that is a starting point.