Blindwrite 5 - version 4.9.9.90 is out

that’s done … version 4.9.9.90 is out…
only registered people will receive a new key.

that’s what it is planned for the moment according the feedbacks and problems pending…

• add multilingual support
  • add iso/bin/cue
  • add tweaker options
  • add mds format support ? ( useful or not ?)

except toshiba, etc… no consistent problems ?

and don’t talk about SF3 ! neither Autoplay

lol lapinou

REVENGE of autoplay and SF 3

i like new version …running great so far … no problems here

oops sorry …have to edit …

it is now out of alpha …it is beta …

how can you say don’t talk about SF3 or Autoplay. These are the two main issues that people are concerned about isn’t it given the rise in popularity of SF3 and advent of Securom 4.84.84??

Originally posted by lapinou
and don’t talk about SF3 ! neither Autoplay

Please can you add an option for enable/disable autoplay? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Originally posted by Venturer
Please can you add an option for enable/disable autoplay? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

If you had an official registration key, you just lost it! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

like he should be really scared that he lost his official key. go and do your scare tacticks somewhere else ok buddy,not here its freedom of speech,you do know what that is dont you???u want to be on top then listen to us the people…all i hear is that we cant add this we cant add that because it would be illegal let me tell u something then why develop??

look we need a product that will be fixed to cater to our needs in which when i buy a damn game or audio cd id like to back it up so my 2 sons wont destroy the damn thing so all these bull protections have peed alot of people of i like blindread very much but it needs alot of work and i respect Lapinou for a great product ,but something has to be done about thefuture protections,we dont need remarks likeif he had an official key he just lost it,cut it out lets get with the program we are not here to go at each others throats u guys need testers,to help improve your products thats what alot of us are here for lets go …V’as y! on commence la guerre des battre les protections.!!

As was said already it will be able via Tweaker !!!