Blindwrite 5 license

I think VSO feels threatened now that CloneCD’s back and they will do whatever it takes to keep people from purchasing SlySoft’s software.
where was clonecd this last year while you were whining for an update and who just kept plugging away, the sheep herder awaits.
VSO does it and they’re scared, this is classic marketing at it’s best this is why slysoft extended the registration, you think maybe slysoft was scared and trying to gain back customers? no it’s VSO thats scared.

fixed grammer…

Originally posted by kamikazee
where was clonecd this last year while you were whining for an update and who just kept plugging away, the sheep herder awaits.
VSO does it and they’re scared?? this is classic marketing at it’s best. This is why slysoft extended the registration, you think maybe slysoft was scared and trying to gain back customers? no, it’s NOT VSO thats scared.

:cop: Grammer Police

Personally I think it’s outstanding that VSO is offering a free upgrade path to BW5. That’s better than what us early Clone CD adopters are getting from SlySoft.

Originally posted by Jamos
[B]fixed grammer…

:cop: Grammer Police [/B]

lol@Grammer Police.

IMO,VSO haev done a good thing.
it shows they have confidence in their product.

[B]fixed grammer…

:cop: Grammer Police [/B]

I agree with Jamos about VSO

Originally posted by pat8
Personally I think it’s outstanding that VSO is offering a free upgrade path to BW5. That’s better than what us early Clone CD adopters are getting from SlySoft.

Anyone took advantage of the generous VSO offer to UPDATE MY CLONECD TO BW.

I have for one and so has a friend of mine, :-(.

Email says here is your individual registration.

I regged my BW5 with it, Registered to “CloneCD, to BW”

hmmm and my friends registered to err what do you know “CloneCD, to BW”.

so we dig deeper follow the reg path in the file and compare licence Purchase ID and both identical. So now we decide to go the whole hog we exchange keys and yes he sent me his first, and comparing the code in each file the hex is identical.

NOT HAPPY. swopped a private Clonecd key for a public BW 5 key. I have absolutely no doubt that the CloneCD, to BW registration will get LEAKED and all us fools who upgraded will end up with a blacklisted key.

So whats VSO going to do produce new keys every update for us for a year ?

Unfortunatly the offer is now looking like a big scam.

I guess BW team are doing as good a job cloning this key as they do securom

Originally posted by nitronutter
[B]Anyone took advantage of the generous VSO offer to UPDATE MY CLONECD TO BW.

I have for one and so has a friend of mine, :-(.

Email says here is your individual registration.

I regged my BW5 with it, Registered to “CloneCD, to BW”

hmmm and my friends registered to err what do you know “CloneCD, to BW”.

so we dig deeper follow the reg path in the file and compare licence Purchase ID and both identical. So now we decide to go the whole hog we exchange keys and yes he sent me his first, and comparing the code in each file the hex is identical.

NOT HAPPY. swopped a private Clonecd key for a public BW 5 key. I have absolutely no doubt that the CloneCD, to BW registration will get LEAKED and all us fools who upgraded will end up with a blacklisted key.

Unfortunatly the offer is now looking like a big scam.

I guess BW team are doing as good a job cloning this key as they do securom [/B]

you sure it was VSO that sent you that key? also if its just for the bw5 beta they may not care.

you sure it was VSO that sent you that key? also if its just for the bw5 beta they may not care.

Doh i wonder, did I just pluck an email address out of thin air to send my Clonecd key to to exchange to a BW key and they replied with an apparently valid KEY, or do you think I may have used the email address from lapinous profile.

His offer mentions nothing about only being for the beta period, but is indicative of a normal full licence.

Well I guess with idiots like you around this site its no wonder I dont visit here that often

Just to confirm this domain is owned by vso ?

http://www.vso-software.fr

[B]wow watch the attitude i was just asking a question…you sir are way out of line and i hope they ban you from this forum. your posts make little sense to most of us and you are a rude person. I doubt you even got a key from them your prolly just some ahole that doesnt like VSO.

spout your venom somewhere else…this site is for information not mis-information. FP :cop: please clean this up! [/B]

Do you work for or represent VSO, I doubt it.

Did I ask for a dumb answer from anyone or requset a response from the company in question.

Now your calling me an asshole, a liar and spreading false information and asking me to be banned. so who is spouting Venom. If you cant talk sense best keep quiet.

[B]wow watch the attitude i was just asking a question…you sir are way out of line and i hope they ban you from this forum. your posts make little sense to most of us and you are a rude person. I doubt you even got a key from them your prolly just some ahole that doesnt like VSO.

spout your venom somewhere else…this site is for information not mis-information. FP :cop: please clean this up!

for the rest of you im thinking this key that i also recieved for 5 beta is just that for 5 beta…im sure they will send us a new key when 5 goes live. [/B]

heh and now you edit your post adding that you too have the key

And you accuse me of being rude and not Talking SENSE

I was pointing out that the key is probably the same because its only for beta…are you slow?

whatever…im not spouting venom just snuffing yours…

my original post was just asking a question and stating a fact that the key is just for beta…you overreacted a bit id say.

Before you decided to come spewing forth unfounded accusations did you email VSO with your concerns? No I bet not. Did you ever consider this as a way they are trying to track all the people that take advantage of this offer. Did slysoft extend keys or even make this type of offer for it’s customers, not until VSO made this offer they didn’t and VSO didn’t even put a version they just said clonecd. Did sending your key into VSO stop you from using clonecd, no it didn’t, what did you lose? not a damn thing, you got an excellent product for free and still you bitch.

fixed for grammer…

Originally posted by kamikazee
Before you decided to come spewing forth unfounded accusations, did you email VSO with your concerns? No, I bet not. Did you ever consider this as was a way they are trying to track all the people that take advantage of this offer. Did slysoft extend keys or even make this type of offer for it’s customers, not until VSO made this offer they didn’t. Did sending your key into VSO stop you from using clonecd, no it didn’t, what did you lose? not a damn thing, you got an excellent product for free and still you bitch.

Grammer Police :cop:

Gimme a break it’s an odd keyboard, the keys are in different places.Maybe this will explain

Reopend for lapinou to explain.

Hi , it’s vso speaking…

1 ) yes I confirm , I didn’t received email about this topic.

2 ) because of lack of time, and because it is a free offer, yes indeed I don’t want to spend few minutes to create manually licence per individual.

3 ) probably the key will be leaked… but as today, I didn’t black list this key… you should know that if someone is contacting me kindly I will upgrade the key… but you know nothing is really free in this word, so the least I would appreciate is some comments about blindwrite weakness, what you like, and what you don’t like. to let us the opportunity to solve problems, improve the programs etc…

4 ) sorry to let you know, but I don’t visit the forums so often… several reasons, lack of time, and as soon as I reply , I am becoming sarcastic or mean or my english is not good.

PS : I am happy to see that slysoft/elby change his position about upgrade… but I maintain the offer even if I regret up to 15th of november… and please be aware that the request who doesn’t respect the description of how to receive the key is ignored. People who wants a individual key should contact me over MSN or email , explain me what they think they should have a personal key and which points make blindwrite different.