Blindwrite 4.5 vs 4.2.5 thread by VSO!

guys,

I am so upset to read time to time information on the forums and receive no email on our support than I spent my afternoon to write you a sample of reports like the one we are waiting before to work on a fix :

game used : Unreal 2003 version 2107 original no patch no update ( securom 4.8 ) ( CD1 )
version used : blindwrite 4.2.5, blindwrite 4.5 ( tout par défaut )
NB : no alcohol installed
burner LiteOn 52x
reader used LiteOn DVD 163 ( dvd reader only used to do the installation )
same media type ( cdr ) and same burning speed ( x16 )

image extracted with blindread 4.5, ( 0 bad points in bwa files )

Blindwrite 4.2.5 installed over a clean system ( previous version removed, and pcatip file removed )
twinpeak / DAO PW / 4.2.5 - > play
twinpeak / DAO PW / 4.5 -> don’t play

Blindwrite 4.5 and autoplay installed
autoplay on / SAO Cooked / 4.5 - > play

No Blindwrite installed ( autoplay removed )
autoplay on / SAO Cooked / 4.5 - > play ( and according my knowlegde he should not play !!! )
twinpeak / DAO PW / 4.5 -> don’t play

Glossary : Twinpeak doesn’t mean the tool you can find and use to patch image, but means autoplay is off and bwa information applied on the image.

I am waiting now on the support email support@vso-software.fr
the same with different hardware. Once I receive at least few members offer to assist about testing their configuration, we will correct the problem.

Originally posted by lapinou
Once I receive at least few members offer to assist about testing their configuration, we will correct the problem.

Im offering. What is needed to help?

contact us by email, and send your ICQ or MSN ID.

OK, done :slight_smile:

I’m willing to help, the only Securom 4.8x disc I have is UT2003 though. Also, do I need a registered version of BlindWrite? I think my trial time is up.

/MLS

so contact the support, and we can deliver free key if you assist.