Blindwrite 4.5.3 Autoplay NEW unofficial version

vbimport

http://vso.nerim.net/blindwrite_full_setup_453_new_autoplay.exe

this is a version with a rewritten autoplay … to use at your own risk … and YES we tested it … but NO , we don’t have 1000000 of milliards or reports to confirm it will work fine in all PC of the earth or galaxy.

furthermore , Alcohol killed my computer ( WITHOUT Blindwrite installed !!! ) so I am furious and I didn’t recover enought to post the news in our web site.

Thanks for the heads up lapinou … testing as we speak … umm … type

as you can see, now we’re in a real mess…

anyway, please remember: don’t do drugs!

neither Alcohol !!! :wink:

my logo is bigger than Philipp one …

I think I used both … but kids… listen to us ! don’t do illegal copy ! don’t play on computers, it hurts eyes !

:bigsmile:

Angel you are so funny :slight_smile:

:frowning:
me wants a bigger logo! :bigsmile:

I just want a logo/avatar :frowning:

I feel naked without one :smiley:

Originally posted by [VSO]Philipp
:frowning:
me wants a bigger logo! :bigsmile:

You know what they say: the bigger the avatar the smaller the d…i…c…k! :stuck_out_tongue:

PS. And when you see my avatar you know: that’s the exception which proves the rule. :bigsmile: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Namoh
[B]

You know what they say: the bigger the avatar the smaller the d…i…c…k! :stuck_out_tongue:
[/B]

WooHoo … Wondered why that was, I think ill stay without a avatar :slight_smile:

I just tried the Plextor Premium in conjunction with Blindwrite on somebody elses PC, and the resultant backup is not even readable in my Toshiba DVD Rom. Is this a known issue? :frowning:

which game / protection ?

I just tried the Plextor Premium in conjunction with Blindwrite on somebody elses PC, and the resultant backup is not even readable in my Toshiba DVD Rom. Is this a known issue?

Did you turn off GigaRec and Autoplay(don’t know if it is called) before burning?

Originally posted by lapinou
which game / protection ?
Game is Hitman 2. The protection is shown here.

Originally posted by ghost_zero5
[B]

Did you turn off GigaRec and Autoplay(don’t know if it is called) before burning? [/B]
Hi,
Does it make a difference then?
I admit that the test wasnt fair. I was in a rush and the PC I used with the Plextor Premium wasnt mine. I just want confirmation that these backups work in a Toshiba DVD Rom. Normal TwinPeak backups fail in a Toshiba DVD Rom.

I don’t need BlindWrite Suite anymore as Alcohol 120% successully backsup the latest Safedisc and SecuROM cd protection with my Polaroid BurnMAX48x cdrw :stuck_out_tongue:

Shoey :slight_smile:

Please add Polaroid BurnMAX 40/48/48x to the supported cd writers lists (BlindWrite Profiler)

It shouldn’t when you use Blindwrite. But if you will look in the plextor section you will find that portmac has had success with his toshi.

I don’t need BlindWrite Suite anymore as Alcohol 120% successully backsup the latest Safedisc and SecuROM cd protection with my Polaroid BurnMAX48x cdrw

Not as good or like this, you stick to alcohol that gets blacklisted all the time and you have to buy the program for every machine you use it on, or as of right now a whole lot of people are having trouble with and it appears the developers are in no hurry to fix. The alcohol team know whats wrong with it they have been informed but they just refuse to fix it, their drivers are messed up and they know it. One big difference is at least blindwrite jumps right on the problem and gets it fixed.

Please add Polaroid BurnMAX 40/48/48x to the supported cd writers lists (BlindWrite Profiler)
why you have no use for blindwrite. and beside the profiler keeps coming up with an error.

Originally posted by Bulk
Hi,
I admit that the test wasnt fair. I was in a rush and the PC I used with the Plextor Premium wasnt mine. I just want confirmation that these backups work in a Toshiba DVD Rom. Normal TwinPeak backups fail in a Toshiba DVD Rom.

The difference for GigaRec is that if you have it too high turned on you get a copy which would be max over 99min and that is not supported from so much drives. So it could make a difference, but I am not sure.

And if Autorun is turned on the backup is burned with the autorun emulation as far as I know. I don’t know if that is in this case also true for the Plextor Premium but normally it is so.

Btw. currently BlindWrite can only make such a copy with a CD-R as medium, currently not possible with CD-RW - I mean VSO is working on that too but currently this doesn’t work.

Btw. I know that TwinPeak backups fail in Toshiba DVD Roms (some at least), because mine is such a drive.

>I know that TwinPeak backups fail in Toshiba DVD Roms

fail at playing or installing?

hi

Lapinou…you told you tested the new version…but you didn’t tell us if the tests went ok…

:slight_smile: