Blindwrite 4.5.1 best version for twinpeak

finally no thanks to users feedback ( too few people contact us by email ) … we fixed the problem of twinpeak . a setting problem not more.

http://vso.nerim.net/blindwrite_full_setup_451.exe

glad you fixed it.

good work

Originally posted by lapinou
we fixed the problem of twinpeak . a setting problem not more.
Does this fix the issue for many people whereby Blindwrite never worked for SecuROM 4.8 at all?
Is this version as reliable as the proper TwinPeak utility with Clone CD?

finally no thanks to users feedback ( too few people contact us by email )
You cannot expect users to.
Users purchase software in order to help them do things. They don’t purchase a beta testers license. They expect all the testing to be done behind closed doors, with a stable, reliable piece of software ready when they purchase it.

ah ah funny guy, maybe you don’t know us enought to know we offer licence quite easily … the problems would be fixed for age, if anyone would send us BY EMAIL ( EMAIL !!! ) E.M.A.I.L !!! a accurate feedback !
can you imagine a 2 persons company can buy 1500 differents cd / dvd writer and test every combinaision.
you are right to complain users are used to do beta test…but as I don’t have the beta testers than other products benefits, what do you suggest …
anyway, my position is the same. you want a better product you have to wait… especially because I know a lot of cdfreaks users are not registered… ( maybe the reason they are afraid to write us by email ) …

Bulk

if you want to help them and have protected cd’s…mail them
I saw in an other thread that they will give you a key to use their software for free.

IF i had software to try…i would mail…but i don’t buy a lot of games…

Originally posted by damiandimitri
if you want to help them and have protected cd’s…mail them
I saw in an other thread that they will give you a key to use their software for free.

Sorry, I am already a tester of Alcohol. Most of my spare time is used testing Alcohol.
This doesn’t mean im biased towards Blindwrite.
Competition between software means better software all round.

can you imagine a 2 persons company can buy 1500 differents cd / dvd writer and test every combinaision.
Of course not, but I feel you would be better of with a proper testing team like all the other software. It seems to me that Blindwrite official releases are purely beta releases.
Maybe they are not.

of course we test… but we are not good at this, as we are too few… I would like to have a beta tester team. I can’t consider it is the case at the moment…

Doh, well I emailed about helping but I guess you already got it fixed. Glad to see BW is keeping up to date, thanks lapinou. If you need any help for testing anything in the future I’d be glad to help out.

/MLS

I’ll help you too lapinou. Unlike other software producers (eg. alcohol) you are always asking what we want and giving it to us unlike alcohol yours is the ONLY program at the moment that CAN copy securon “NEW” without any of that emulation crap.

Good work dude:bow:

I’ll help you too lapinou. Unlike other software producers (eg. alcohol) you are always asking what we want and giving it to us unlike alcohol yours is the ONLY program at the moment that CAN copy securon “NEW” without any of that emulation crap.

They (VSO) has that all over alcohol, if a problem is found they jump on it, it doesn’t take a week or two to get right on it, it only takes a couple of days and it’s fixed.
don’t worry about bulk, he said he has never gotten blindwrite to work so of course he is biased, but at the alcohol software sight they are always blaming blindwrite or another piece of software or making some excuse when alcohol doesn’t perform properly. They blamed blindwrite for my BSOD problem and blindwrite wasn’t even installed. If you have a problem with blindwrite don’t hesitate to email the team, they will jump all over it and try to get it fixed immediately.

Originally posted by kamikazee

They (VSO) has that all over alcohol, if a problem is found they jump on it, it doesn’t take a week or two to get right on it, it only takes a couple of days and it’s fixed.
If you have a problem with blindwrite don’t hesitate to email the team, they will jump all over it and try to get it fixed immediately.

That’s exactly right, that’s why I am offering to help. lapinou is always here asking for tips or helping people out with blindwrite probs.

ps im not worried about BULK, I just dont like software that “pretends” it can do something it really can’t do

So this new version writes SecuROM 4.8 in a fashion similiar to 4.2.5? I can finally upgrade?

Not that it’s all that important at this moment, only own one game with SecuROM 4.8 (UT2003) and latest patch removes CD checks (thanks epic and atari!)

I tried it but the the lastest Blindwrite and the BWA doesn’t work for me at all. It always freezes at a certain percent. Using a Plextor 24/10/40A. It cannot copy the Avex protected anime music CD I’ve got. I think Blindwrite team can figure out how to get through to it unless it’s not supported yet. I guess lapinou lapinou knows the answer.

Right now I think that Blindwrite cannot copy this kind of protection since this is my first protected CD I’ve got.

The protection is talked about here.
http://forums.animeondvd.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=musicforum&Number=3380&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Originally posted by BadReligionPR
…only own one game with SecuROM 4.8 (UT2003) and latest patch removes CD checks (thanks epic and atari!)

I thought talking about CD cracks/ patches were not allowed here? :confused:

And then a moderator says something like this: naughty boy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Namoh
[B]

I thought talking about CD cracks/ patches were not allowed here? :confused:

And then a moderator says something like this: naughty boy. :stuck_out_tongue: [/B]
hehe it’s the official patch that removes the cd check;)

Originally posted by slayerking
hehe it’s the official patch that removes the cd check;)

Oops, my fault. :a Didn’t know that (don’t have the game).

Be gentle BadReligionPR. :wink:

those are the best patches…lol

Originally posted by kamikazee

This is because every release of Blindwrite is a Beta release. If Alcohol released Beta’s there would be a new version twice a week. Sometimes even more frequent.

Lets not make this a BW vs Alcohol page again guys.

Bulk although i find most of your posts not being biased, i would advise you to make some of your posts sound more as opinion and not as fact, as what they are is plainly an opinion.

This is because every release of Blindwrite is a Beta release
sounds like a fact although it aint (cause you couldnt possibly know.

Lapinou, if you are in need of more beta testers you can always make a new thread about it in the forum, i am sure that lots of people would like to help you in developing your software.

I wouldnt mind helping out ‘beta testing’ and what not, I generally miss a few posts tho, as I tend to only come into the forums every few days or so (or if I get an email about a subscribed topic). But obviously would be willing to visit more frequently if it would help out.

If needed, I can be PM’ed or I am sure a mod could provide Lapinou with my email address if need be (I assume they have the facility to do that?)