Blindwrite 4.4 out

vbimport

check on www.vso-software.fr

The new starting sector is to combat SD 2.9?

BWI image now start from sector -150. BWI image is now 150*2352 bytes larger than the equivalent BIN image.

…and read the 4 May news about .BWI files!

Originally posted by FutureProof
…and read the 4 May news about .BIW files!

Where can i find this news?

Does someone already have some good/bad results with this new version.

Does that mean blindwrite reads and writes the SD pregap info instead of using the alcohol method?

/MLS

Not just 2.9

One of SafeDisc 2.8’s methods of copy protection is with invalid data in the first pre-gap. The first pre-gap is blocks -150 to 0 before track 1.

But you still need a 2-sheep writer, right?

no you just need a one-rabbit reader.

Originally posted by lapinou
you’ve done it now…rabbits are it!

Originally posted by lapinou
lol

Aww, Damn, and all I have are 2 sheep burners…
and now a reason to upgrade…yeehaw…:bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

congrats blindsuite team

i love dedicated people…

(by the way…have some tips to change my sheeps in to rabbits??)

well … I don’t know what you call sheep burner, and I don’t know if I can define rabbit burner too :wink:

with autoplay, it works fine, using DAO… but it can works with sao maybe… every test and feedback are welcome.

he means the sheeps elby gives to burners (the rating system) that can do AWS

I think it is completely different now… for this new version, you seem to have the sony , I tested with dru … with autoplay it works without, it works sometimes… it is really a reader problem and not a burning one.

I really want to ask you if this version of Blindwrite is actually able to copy the pregap of a sd 2.8 or 2.9 title 1:1 or does it emulate, like other programs do. i’m just interested, your program is great anyway!!! Plz tell me, I’d be interested. BTW does anybody know if SD 2.9 can be copied by DiscJuggler?

hi

for this new version, you seem to have the sony , I tested with dru … with autoplay it works without, it works sometimes

i will try to burn a back-up with the dru…used it only as a dvd burner till now

what did you mean with; with autoplay it worked without??
does it work WITH or WITHOUT…

damian

sorry :

with autoplay for bw under xp/2000 : perfect , works 100%
without autoplay : results are 60% good, and hardware ( reader ) dependant.

Originally posted by chrisi
I really want to ask you if this version of Blindwrite is actually able to copy the pregap of a sd 2.8 or 2.9 title 1:1 or does it emulate, like other programs do. i’m just interested, your program is great anyway!!! Plz tell me, I’d be interested. BTW does anybody know if SD 2.9 can be copied by DiscJuggler?

I don’t understand why we HAVE to emulate. Version 4.2.5 worked great and I still use it. I understand they want the software to work with all burners but why not have an option to emulate or not such. Seems to me if it ain’t broke why fix it. I have yet to buy anything with SD 2.9 on it so I’m not sure what all the hoopla is on that one.

I’ll be watching this thread carefully with the hopes that it works well. I was one of the lucky ones that received a free copy at the end of last year and have used the software often. It has done everything I wanted (Ver 4.2.5) and I’m sure to support them when the time comes, but I don’t understand why the emulation is a must in the new versions. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

@lapinou

i see…thank you