Blind Side blu ray

I have a problem doing the Blind Side blu ray…I’m using the latest version of dvd fab and the movie seems to copy but the audio is like 10 seconds delayed…I’ve done it twice in movie only mode and I’ve had the same problem…Any ideas??? Thank god I’m using a rewritable blu ray disc but its so time consuming…

What are you playing it back on? If it’s on your computer it might not work right, because of the Processor and Graphics speed. Try it on a Blu-ray Player and let us know if it works. Also I only use Verbatim BD-R or BD-R DL.

I’ve played it both on my PC and on my blu ray player…and I have the same problem…I’m using a Philips BD-RE since BD-R discs are just to expensive to waste with blu ray recordings…If I get it to copy successfully on Rewritable blu ray I then use a BD-R…

Well for starters Blind Side is 30Gb and requires a BD-R DL, is that Philips BD-RE DL? If it is you probably have it all burned out, I don’t have to much faith in RW. Have you burned a good Blu-ray Disc? I use DVDFab Movie Only and burn with ImgBurn. I have been burning DVD’s and Blu-rays for sometime now and only use Verbatim. If it’s too expensive, then you shouldn’t expect good results, if you copy the Files properly to your HDD and use good Media you should be okay. http://club.myce.com/f116/blu-ray-bd-r-movie-only-275039/

Why would I need a BD-R DL when I’m doing movie only??? DVD Fab compresses a movie so that it will fit on a BD single layer disc…so I don’t know what you mean…This has nothing to do with a BD-DL disc…I realize that most Blu ray movies are DL movies but dvd fab has the movie only option so that it will fit on a single layer BD disc…I have burned good blu ray discs, but that was with earlier versions of DVD Fab- not this new version. I tried it with IMG burn too and I got the same problems with the audio…Maybe a bad disc???

Hi lebb,
You didn’t say what version of Fab you are using, could you provide that please.

touchdown_1

About time you came home :bigsmile:

Hey SJ :flower:

Home is where the heart is :wink:

P.S. lebb don’t have this movie, but was going out to purchase later, I will let you know what my results where later, after backup

@ lebb, are you using V.7.0.3.0??? or the latest beta

[QUOTE=lebb;2506026]Why would I need a BD-R DL when I’m doing movie only??? DVD Fab compresses a movie so that it will fit on a BD single layer disc…so I don’t know what you mean…This has nothing to do with a BD-DL disc…I realize that most Blu ray movies are DL movies but dvd fab has the movie only option so that it will fit on a single layer BD disc…I have burned good blu ray discs, but that was with earlier versions of DVD Fab- not this new version. I tried it with IMG burn too and I got the same problems with the audio…Maybe a bad disc???[/QUOTE]

I still don’t understand why anyone would want to compress a Back-up Blu-ray Movie, I know cost. For one thing, it takes a while to compress the Movie and you have to set that up at the Rip. It doesn’t cost that much more for BD-R DL, and at full compression for Movie Only you get all the resolution and it only takes a couple of hours for both Rip and Burn. I enjoy watching my Back-ups more than the originals, because I go right into the Movie at full 1080P. :cool:

Well lebb, sorry to say, I don’t think I am going to be of much help on this movie as I had hoped, each time I try to compress to a 25G, my system wants to crash, it has done it twice, so I will switch to and alternate method for reducing the size, feel free to PM me for that specific info.

I’m using the latest release…which is not a beta if I’m correct??

That is correct the 7.0.3.0 is not beta, but for some reason with this version 7.0.3.0 in movie only, my system crashes, no problems in full mode however…

My syystem doesn’t crash and I’m able to do the movie in movie only mode…I haven’t watched the whole thing since the audio lags at least 10 seconds behind the video…I’ve done it thru DVDFab and then used the saved compressed movie and done it with IMGBurn…Both methods have the lag in audio…Pretty frustrating…

I made a SL copy (main movie) with dvdfab 7.0.3.0 only and did not encounter the same problem you are experiencing. Good luck.

[QUOTE=brendajc;2508410]I made a SL copy (main movie) with dvdfab 7.0.3.0 only and did not encounter the same problem you are experiencing. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

Hi brendajc,
This was a BD movie that you backed up right??

Hi touchdown_1,

No, sorry, it was a standard movie.

@ lebb, was the new beta able to help with the audio video sync issue ???