Blankmedia.ca Falcon Glossy BD-R $2.40 each

vbimport

Blankmedia.ca has recently reduced the price of their Printable Glossy Falcon BD-R media from $75 to $60, which is a great deal if you are looking for these. They still have quite a few in stock.

Thanks for the heads-up :flower:

I recently learned that Falcon was reducing the price of these to their re-sellers, nice to see it filtering down to us :clap:

[QUOTE=deanwitty;2648216]Thanks for the heads-up :flower:

I recently learned that Falcon was reducing the price of these to their re-sellers, nice to see it filtering down to us :clap:[/QUOTE]

That’s always nice to hear. Did you hear if they are reducing the prices of their Value Line discs as well? :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Thrasher;2648256]That’s always nice to hear. Did you hear if they are reducing the prices of their Value Line discs as well? :p[/QUOTE]

Yes, I’ve heard that they will be giving them away for free to Canadians cuz they love you sooo much :bigsmile:

No, not at the wholesale level. However, the more popular they become, the lower the price will be as re-sellers can take advantage of large quantity discounts. One can hope.