Blade rulezzz

I am not from Blade or so, but I
bought Blade 1, and it really rules !!!

Greetz
VDM

Lookin’ down and say :
you really suck babe…
VDM

Because we have very good sources according to Blade, we know From inside sources that the Blade -website- Crew will update there page, when Blade 2 is released, and this will be in a few weeks, and it is going to be a VERY VERY cool and HOT CD!..

BTW, Warezmaffia has it as first, so you know where you can buy it www.warezmaffia-cds.de

Greetz, Warezmaffia Crew…

FOR ALL YOUR BLADE FANS

blade 2 is availale for pre order at www.warezmaffia-cds.de from tonight!, so order IT NOW!, and have it as first in your home, again a 10 pack on silver for the SUPERB LOW PRICE of 65 NLG!!!, WorldWide Delivery!, limited stock, so order fast!
www.warezmaffia-cds.de

Dealers that wanna pre-order Blade #2 can contact us. We give you the best price!

Piracy.NU - Dealer for Dealers

FOR ALL DEALERS!
WAREZMAFFIA offers BLADE agains the best price, !, so mail us…, and we give you a price nobody can’t compete
www.warezmaffia-cds.de

info@warezmaffia-cds.de

Nog ff en we gaan tegen elkaar opbieden in dit forum (ironisch bedoeld…lijkt me namelijk absoluut geen goed idee)…het concurrentiebeginsel vwb Warez werkt volgens mij al meer dan voldoende…

grtz

(Edit: Cynisch vervangen door ironisch ivm de posting hieronder van piracy.nu…het was nl. als geintje bedoeld en niet als kritiek )
PSXZone

[This message has been edited by PSXZone (edited 11 October 1999).]

PSXZone,

we don’t wanna start a little pricewar at this forum. We hope WarezMaffia will sell a lot of packs. This is only good for us.
So we’ll stop with advertising at the moment.

Piracy.NU