Black Hawk Down pulled from Release

Wether this is true or not, but apparently Black Hawk Down for the PC has been pulled from release, the reason being the possible mass distruction of Iraq. What this game has too do with the USA and Iraq I have no idea. I can possibly summise it is named after a codename the USA intend too use!

Well let us hope and pray that Nuclear weapons are not used, for these were devoloped for mass destruction. Its not the weapons that are a threat, its War itself which brings destruction of millions or thousands of innocent people.

“Partialy quoted from the Film The Hunt For Red October”

Author of the Book “Tom Clancy” and credits too the producers

Greets too all Loyal Members :smiley:

“Its ok I was misinformed by a mate, with regards between the 2 Countries involved”:bow: Politically correct (USA & Somalia)

black hawk down had to do with mogadishu in somolia and general aidid (did i spell that right?). It in Africa!. It has nothing to do with Iraq.

the average geographically challenged American might think that Somalia and Iraq are (in) the same country…

Originally posted by Crazy Bob
the average geographically challenged American might think that Somalia and Iraq are (in) the same country…

ALT + F4 = Close Window LMAO, mind you its a bit chilly, nice personal quote all the same :slight_smile:

Speaking of Black Hawk Down
I wonder when they are going to hurry up and release the 3 disc DVD set slated for Region 1 (as usual):o

Sounds weird, I know, but this movie has too much shooting in it… :stuck_out_tongue:

American propaganda.

American propaganda.

I thought it was the opposite. I’m not sure what they were trying to say with that movie, but i took it as a condemnation of our military leadership. Only a complete fuck-up would have sent those kids into that situation so poorly equipped and planned. The leadership on the ground was equally bad. Lets all pile into a unprotected HumVee and drive around in a fire zone. Ya shure, where do I sign up?

In reality, for the american soldiers, it was even worse…

Amzing more soldiers didnt die. Shows the quality of our Rangers and Delta’s and the stupidity of the brass.

“Ours is not to wonder why, ours is but to do or die”

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
[B]Amzing more soldiers didnt die. Shows the quality of our Rangers and Delta’s and the stupidity of the brass.

“Ours is not to wonder why, but to do and die” [/B]

amen

More soldiers did die. And not only americans were there.
BBC

Originally posted by Upp3rd0G
Sounds weird, I know, but this movie has too much shooting in it… :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats good I bought the movie and I have a fully rigged up Dolby Digital Amplifier, 6 speaker System with an opitcal link for the sound. That will teach the lad who lives above me a lesson, he will think WWWIII is going on :wink: I watched Swordfish again the other nite with me new system and the sound blew me away, it was bloody awesome especially when the girl blew up and all havoc was let loose. Noticed a slight flaw in the film, the 2 soldiers who held her were killed but still in one piece on the floor, watch the movie again and you will see. :wink:

Greets from The Diplomat :smiley:

How about the shooting scene in Heat, that one is awsome!

Saving Private Ryan was a great film to watch with a good sound system. Matrix is cool as well.

Originally posted by Upp3rd0G
How about the shooting scene in Heat, that one is awsome!

I got Heat, my very 1st DVD looks like I will be watching out for the bullets flying around the room :bigsmile: