Black Bezel for a 1640?

Looking for a black bezel and tray for my 1640, did they even offer it in black?
pm me please.

You can order a black OEM from I/O Magic.

[quote=Budman62;1920580]Looking for a black bezel and tray for my 1640, did they even offer it in black?
pm me please.[/quote]
Yes Newegg had the OEM faceplate drive for along time ( black) it was the retail drive that was hard to find. :cool:

Well i’m sure both are discontinued like the drive itself, guess i’ll just take it off and paint it.

I/O Magic does list it…is it really worth it considering it’s in a dark bedroom and it’s not there for looks, just black to match rest of case and drives, do i really care about the logo’s?
Sub Total: $4.99
UPS Ground: $5.04
Grand Total: $10.03

I ordered a black OEM bezel for my 1640 just 2 months ago from I/O Magic. Sorry i don’t have the link handy.

Edit:
It was worth it to me to get all 10 of my drive black in my Armour Silver Case.

But i still need a Plextor Premium 2 with black bezel :doh: and i don’t think they made them :frowning:

[I]All this off topic[/I][QUOTE=rolling56;1920603]…But i still need a Plextor Premium 2 with black bezel :doh: and i don’t think they made them :([/QUOTE]Paint it in black, rolling56. :stuck_out_tongue:

My killed DW1640 is a black beauty, laying on the shelf above me. Bezel is not for sale though. :smiley:

[QUOTE=rolling56;1920603]I ordered a black OEM bezel for my 1640 just 2 months ago from I/O Magic. Sorry i don’t have the link handy.

Edit:
It was worth it to me to get all 10 of my drive black in my Armour Silver Case.

But i still need a Plextor Premium 2 with black bezel :doh: and i don’t think they made them :([/QUOTE]

The Premium 2 has black and silver bezels…but only in Japan :a

Get some people together who need black bezels and do a group buy. :smiley: