BitchX and blowfish encrytion

The blowfish module is loaded, but i haven’t a clue to set the key for decryption/encryption. I’ve searched a lot and found nothing, asked in the BitchX irc chan and got no response…

…How in the world do I get the 2 to work together?

Cheers

[QUOTE=lmao2k;720045]The blowfish module is loaded, but i haven’t a clue to set the key for decryption/encryption. I’ve searched a lot and found nothing, asked in the BitchX irc chan and got no response…

…How in the world do I get the 2 to work together?

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Do you still have this problem? If so, i suggest you logon to the Undernet and join this channel there:
#MircryptionLite
After a min or so, a scrolling menu will appear and a girl “lizzy_” there has provided lots of info/programs/etc dealilng with encryption on most systems. I suggest you download those files that are concerned with xchat , for the binaries (blowfish.so) etc are there, as well as instructions on how to use it…
Liz is a very helpful person in that regard.:iagree:

[QUOTE=tkjtkj;2593325]Do you still have this problem? If so, i suggest you logon to the Undernet and join this channel there:
#MircryptionLite
After a min or so, a scrolling menu will appear and a girl “lizzy_” there has provided lots of info/programs/etc dealilng with encryption on most systems. I suggest you download those files that are concerned with xchat , for the binaries (blowfish.so) etc are there, as well as instructions on how to use it…
Liz is a very helpful person in that regard.:iagree:[/QUOTE]

Hey thanks for the endorsement! we try to be helpful …
For some weird reason we changed the name of that channel to be: #Mircryption
It provides 'how to’s and add-ons for just about every OS and IRC client (other than ‘browser-based’ , which are too stupid to bother with :wink:
and now we have stuff for iPad/iPhone !! and Android smartphones !! and linux/macx/irssi/win/ , and some special packages which totally automate installing ‘chat encryption’ abilities … All welcome! We are NOT the official site for Mircryption (which is on Efnet …) we’re more of a ‘mirror-plus!’ … and the ‘plus’ is a biG ‘plus’ too