Biometric anti-piracy media player with fingerprint technology

I just posted the article Biometric anti-piracy media player with fingerprint technology.

VeriTouch Ltd unveiled the iVue Personal Media Player for demonstration to several major US record labels as well as the RIAA and MPAA. Anyone that purchases the player will be…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/8430-Biometric-anti-piracy-media-player-with-fingerprint-technology.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/8430-Biometric-anti-piracy-media-player-with-fingerprint-technology.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Wouldn’t you just like to see this much R&D go into fighting the myriad of diseases that affect this planet or into stabilising the ecology…it’s got me pharked…:X

God, I can see it in the getto’s now. “Yo man, he’s got an iVue!” “Get his thumb!”

Is this a joke? This is a joke. Tell me this is a joke. Their desperation is amusing.

Hmmm, they’ll sell lots of these, what a great product… …as he chokes with laughter…

in other developments, the forthcoming iVue 2 will link your DNA to your entertainment collection. Consumers have been over-the-moon about this, saying, “it’s just what we wanted all along. I can’t beleive it took this long!.. viva progress!” By using VeriTouch2 DNASense technology, users will enjoy the complete freedom of authorised access to a variety of purchased media, even if they don’t want to use their fingers for authorisation, greatly enhancing their user experience, Gary E. Brant, CEO of VeriDumb. “With massively popular file-sharing networks such as KaZaA and Morpheus, the only true solution will be treating consumers like dogs on a leash, occasionally reminding them who is master. I mean look at Windows Product Activation and how popular that is. Our market research shows they’ll just love this.”

Vote for your favorite American Idol - with your finger! :d

well i dont think theyre asking for too much :r ehh i got a better idea why dont they ask for a sperm sample id be much more secure than a fingerprint, besides each time you want to listen to a favorite song you know what to do :stuck_out_tongue:

well i dont think theyre asking for too much :r ehh i got a better idea why dont they ask for a sperm sample id be much more secure than a fingerprint, besides each time you want to listen to a favorite song you know what to do :stuck_out_tongue:

“well i dont think theyre asking for too much ehh i got a better idea why dont they ask for a sperm sample id be much more secure than a fingerprint, besides each time you want to listen to a favorite song you know what to do” Gives a Whole new Definition to “Getting Off” to Ones Music. :d

Bagsie Kylie Minogue…you or thcz can have George Michael…fnar, fnar… :+

Well i give them the middle finger is that a good finger to?

that’s moronic and a total waste of technology. i would simply not buy any player that limits me to it’s usability, the same as i now simply don’t buy any music that’s in any way encrypted to limit any kind of use.