- Go to eBay and logout of your account.
- Do a fresh login to your eBay account, and click the “Keep me signed in…” box.
- Now go to http://www.bing.com/shopping
- Login to your Bing account
- Search for “Nintendo Wii”
- Click ad on right side that has words “eBay” and “15%”
- Make sure the banner on the top of eBay says “Microsoft…15%…”
- Start shopping. Remember, cashback only applies to “Buy It Now” items.
Thanks, negritude! Might be able to score some DDR2 RAM without paying out the nose.
Thanks, negritude. The most I was getting was the 8-10% cashback showing. I had just been typing in Wii not Nintendo Wii. Made all the difference.
I’ve used this now twice and its still working.
Thanks for the tip, just got $11 bucks back.
How long should until I should expect the cashback to appear in my account? This was an ebay BIN auction.
Shouldn’t take longer than an hour or two.
Cool, thanks. It’s there now. Trying to see how long it will take for the Quick Cashback to roll over to my Paypal.
I’m not in a big hurry, just seems like a drag to wait 60 days.
ebay cashback was 20% yesterday, I didn’t jump on the item. It can come back even higher, last year it hit 25 and I think even 30% on ebay. I’m due for a cell phone update, my phone is a relic now.